What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marshall back against dogs

simon says

First Grade
^ Pando said:
Do what you want. If you want to be a wanker before a game, have at it, it only makes you look that little extra bit stupid if you lose.

I'm 35. You?

I dont mind lookin stupid,Im used to it,lol.If you support the Tigers u have to have a thick skin,but thanks for the concern. :lol: I like a bit of a pre game gee up,makes the whole thing a lot more fun and interesting.I was hoping to get into some snappy repartee'.Oh well.

Oh,and I'm 35 too.

simon says

First Grade
Well I can see age hasnt done much for you.....already a cranky old merkin at such a youthful age.Hate to see ya when yer 50......omigod.

I feel so youthful....ah well.Guess Im just lucky.Bad luck gramps.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

simon says

First Grade
^ Pando said:
I'll take old and smart over young and stupid any day. Wanker.

Well yer none fer two on that one.Yer not old,and yer certainly not smart.

And mods calling people wankers,tsk tsk.

Funnily enough you seem to exhibit all the signs of being a wanker yerself,yet you accuse me of being one.....how very strange.

Enjoy the hiding on the weekend.... :lol: :lol:

JK

Simon - I'm willing to take that bet with another tigers fan - you will already have to wear the avatar.

Since two people bet with you if the Dogs win to be fair you should give one your avatar and the other your signature. You took two bets on something you can only do once...c'mon now...show you have real faith.

simon says

First Grade
:lol: :lol:

Now this is more like it..... :clap:

And yes I have been waiting a LONG while.....luckily enough we keep flogging the dogs every year to keep me going.

All the best. ;-)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Geez, some people need to get a sense of humour.

And some of the comments r.e Benji have been disgraceful IMO (look on the Kennel for what I'm talking about).

How anyone could wish injury upon a player is beyond me. I know with SBW, as an example, even though he doesn't play for my team, I hope that he stays on the park and is kept injury free as he is great for the game. As is Marshall.

Anyway, good luck for the game and may the best team win. ;-)

Wrighty79

Juniors
^ Pando said:
Try a different way. We've had enough sh*t put on our team to last a life time. We don't need it from blow-ins like you.

Try being a Tigers fan mate, we cop it from all ends too, you know. Alot of people have long memories.

simon says

First Grade
Ohhh,yer not counting wother of those as wins are ya????

Lamb takes out Ellery and he should have got 16 weeks and sent off,you won cos of dirty dog foul play.

And what about Utai's knock on in the other game....

Mate if all you have to brag about are HOLLOW victories,well.......

It'll make the caning we are gonna hand out to you mutts all the sweeter. ;-)

Cheers, and Good luck on the weekend.

Dogaholic

First Grade
A mate of mine is a tigers fan.

He refuses to sit down and watch the 88' grand final with me :( I take it over everytime im over :D

Dog-E

Juniors
Why not up the ante then??...If the Tigers lose, Simon - you have to change your Username to 'Whiskas' for a month!...Like that geniused AFL nice person did a few years back! :lol:

Latest posts