What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Martin Kennedy

aqua_duck

Coach
He sees himself as a starter but wouldn't he be behind Woods and Galloway anyway at the tigers?

Magpies Forever

Juniors
He sees himself as a starter but wouldn't he be behind Woods and Galloway anyway at the tigers?

Heck, if he's behind Galloway that means he will get close to half a season on the field as Galloway will be injured either from the rough and tumble or tripping over a blade of grass. I dont know any other current player who gets injured as much as him.

simmo1

First Grade
He'd never play for us, as it would rob him of his two best games each season.

macnaz

Staff member
Heck, if he's behind Galloway that means he will get close to half a season on the field as Galloway will be injured either from the rough and tumble or tripping over a blade of grass. I dont know any other current player who gets injured as much as him.

Yep. He is the official NRL crystal figurine available at any Weststigers Merchandise Shop.

Last edited:

deemac77

Juniors
RIGHT... Time for this Potter prick to start recruiting. Dragons lose Soward yet gain Widdop. When are we gonna start or do we have no coin because of the Adam Blair debacle...

Matchball

Bench
f**k me. We let Mason and O'Donnell likes slip past and we chase these jokes.
Why? Are we paying these bunch of jokers too much and can't get anyone decent under the cap?

Our recruitment is worst in the comp. Even broke titans attract more talent.

The frustration of being a WT supporter i suppose!Never appear to be in the market for major signings,continually sign players past their best,nearing retirement and have a ceo who spruiks how financial well off we are and that we are the envy of every other club.wtf is Humpty on?

Magpies Forever

Juniors
I don't mind if WT get him. I have suggested in the past we look at hitting a club such as Roosters, who are traditionally strong in the forwards and would have talented enough players cooling their heels in reserves, with offers to come on over to WT.

As to WT never having much coin to be active in the market, well it shows the fallacy of signing Blair on the money he is on. His position is not essential (back row) and his supposed aggression and ability could have been provided by a local lad. We really need to get rid of him at the end of this season by shopping him around. ESL anyone?

Vic Mackey

Referee
These days you need 4 top class props to be successful, I'd happily take him

Apparently we are after Pritchard too...still going off our 'let's sign everyone who plays good against us' policy

I wonder what Luke Burt's doing these days

R2Coupe

Juniors
Our successes have been with the development of local junior talent ie Woods and Dwyer or youngsters brought to the Club such as Korobeite and Moltzen.

Buchanan is a particulary successful example of purchasing a player on the cusp of playing NRL. If we need to buy a prop, why not repeat what has been successful? Buchanan, Groat and Ava S. will all have near one year of experience in the NRL by 2014.

These days you need 4 top class props to be successful, I'd happily take him

Apparently we are after Pritchard too...still going off our 'let's sign everyone who plays good against us' policy

I wonder what Luke Burt's doing these days

Since when have Melbourne had four top class props?

A spine wins premierships, not props.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Has Kennedy played a good game against any other side besides us?

We have a good habit of making plodded look like superstars. If he isn't good enough for the Roosters, why is he good enough for us?

Once Dead

Bench
f**k me. We let Mason and O'Donnell likes slip past and we chase these jokes.
Why? Are we paying these bunch of jokers too much and can't get anyone decent under the cap?

Our recruitment is worst in the comp. Even broke titans attract more talent.

Mason = fans jumped up and down saying that they didn't want him at the club citing several reasons:

a) bad influence b) lazy c) old d) past his prime

O'Donnell = didn't even know we were in the race to get him.

Look at how long he lasted before getting suspended by his own club let alone by the judiciary.

At least we are buying young players who can be shaped into better players on and off the park......not old heads like Mason and O'Donnell who you are just in the business of managing their behaviour on and off field.

bellyache

Bench
/
Mason = fans jumped up and down saying that they didn't want him at the club citing several reasons:

Look at how long he lasted before getting suspended by his own club let alone by the judiciary.

At least we are buying young players who can be shaped into better players on and off the park......not old heads like Mason and O'Donnell who you are just in the business of managing their behaviour on and off field.
:lol::lol:

FootynRacing

Juniors

O'donnell fair enough but we seriously f**ked up not buying Mason. Isn't he being talked up for origin this year ? I don't actually think he will play origin but the fact that his name is even being mentioned is enough. Pretty sure no one is talking up Ray Cashmere's origin chances this year.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
To be fair, I think Mason has surprised a lot of people with how he has performed. It's unfortunate we didn't take a chance on him, but you can't really blame the board for passing on him, considering his prior dickhead reputation.

Juniors
To be fair, I think Mason has surprised a lot of people with how he has performed. It's unfortunate we didn't take a chance on him, but you can't really blame the board for passing on him, considering his prior dickhead reputation.

Lets not forget Mason is playing for Benette. Sheens would not have got these performances out of him.

Latest posts