What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Tigers

sup42

Juniors
Our seniors really have to stand up here and protect all the noobs.
Especially Kosi. Roger must watch that edge. forget the middles on our try line. Dallin cannot afford to shoot up out of the line, these new centers are not used to that in cup.

Hopefully we spread the ball this week and use the extra strike power we have on our edges in the two young centers. take it to the Tigers direct in the middle then laterally with fast shifts to the Centers with Leka as a wide running threat coming back on the inside.

Really looking forward to seeing our Center pairing, the future of the back line out there.

We have the strike now to go left and right and keep putting the Tigers on the back foot. Cannot wait for the game. If it were up to me I would be letting the reigns off.
Roger has never been the fullback to race up in support for long range try movements, he needs to do that with all this firepower we are rolling out. If we had Metcalf fit it would be a very interesting attack this week.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Dallin cannot afford to shoot up out of the line, these new centers are not used to that in cup.
If there was a Dallin walking, talking figurine, it would randomly shoot off from where it is for no real reason...that's something he does as a factory setting. I love the guy but he is a woeful defender - I got called out for it at the start of the year, but I feel as if I was vindicated that he hasn't been the wonderful finishing presence this year but his defense is really sub-par. Tigers will know that, too.

Latest posts