What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Martin Kennedy

DeeJ

Bench
Good signing and a good player with potential to be even better. Like others have said I think we are pretty good in the props, but not exactly NRL standard props.

My only hope is that he doesn't take the place of Dodds who I think is improving alot.

1qaz

Juniors
I take it none of you have ever watched him played? He's an injury prone soft c**k penalty magnet.

hooch is crazy

Juniors
Good player. Doesn't often get injured, plays tough and disciplined. '

Not exactly throwing confetti about the signing but its a step in the right direction.

1qaz

Juniors
The 22-year-old, who was born in Lismore, suffered a rare foot injury against the North Queensland Cowboys in Round 8 and was sidelined for the rest of the 2011 season.

"It was a really bad break and the nature of the injury was career-threatening," Kennedy told The Northern Star yesterday.

The Roosters said Kennedy requires surgery on his knee which will determine the extent of the injury and he is expected to miss between eight and 12 weeks.
The injury is a significant blow to the Roosters who sit third on the NRL ladder and have had to cope with the loss of props Sam Moa (knee, ankle) and Jared Waerea-Hargreaves in recent weeks.

Positive: After finishing 2012 as one of the worst defensive teams the Roosters have turned it all round this season, conceding the least points (12 per game), the least linebreaks (1.9 per game) and missing the least tackles (20.2 per game).
Negative: Discipline is still a problem for the Roosters. They are conceding 7.9 penalties per game, the equal most of any team, Martin Kennedy the worst offender with 10.

Game Set Match to Me again.

Next challenger please

Snappy

Coach
So two injuries in the last 3 seasons eh big deal all players cop injuries.

He was on the cusp of Origin selection this year so obviously Mal doesn't think he's soft.

But of course you're a better judge of talent than Mal, aye Elia ?

1qaz

Juniors
So two injuries in the last 3 seasons eh big deal all players cop injuries.

He was on the cusp of Origin selection this year so obviously Mal doesn't think he's soft.

But of course you're a better judge of talent than Mal, aye Elia ?

Thanks for proving my point. 2 serious injuries the last 3 years.
Mal is a nuffy. How does Gillett keep getting picked is a joke

Everyone knows I'm the best judge of talent on these forums.
I have been proven right over and over again. You all shake your heads in disbelief over and over again, "man.. that elia fool was right again"

Next challenge please.

AceAv

Juniors
The fact that your so insecure and you care SO much about being "right" is what forces your ego to give you the belief that your some genius who picks it every time.

This is a forum elia. Not a game show, opinions arnt black & white, right or wrong. Being an asshole is however.

hooch is crazy

Juniors
I don't even know much about Kennedy. I don't watch the Roosters. Just wanted to see what level of troll I was dealing with.

I have been proven right over and over again. You all shake your heads in disbelief over and over again, "man.. that elia fool was right again"

Next challenge please.

And I did.

1qaz

Juniors

Next challenge please.

BUMP

As usual the usual suspects have egg on their face AGAIN.
AceAv, Big Pete, Bretto, Unbreak, Dazzat, Frank Grimes, DeeJ, Snappy,
just to name a few.

You know the drill by now..

GAME SET MATCH TO ME AGAIN

Next challenge please

Bretto

Bench
BUMP

As usual the usual suspects have egg on their face AGAIN.
AceAv, Big Pete, Bretto, Unbreak, Dazzat, Frank Grimes, DeeJ, Snappy,
just to name a few.

You know the drill by now..

GAME SET MATCH TO ME AGAIN

Next challenge please

What?

1qaz

Juniors
How does it feel Bretto to know I will always be right?
Tell us all again how Copley is the next Hodges :lol:

Bretto

Bench
How does it feel Bretto to know I will always be right?
Tell us all again how Copley is the next Hodges :lol:

u-wot-m8_fb_2555785.jpg