What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary safe. But Hornby and Young facing the axe

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
What an exciting turn of events Im ecstatic about these rumors ..........

Like cleaning the deck of an aircraft carrier with a 2 inch paintbrush

HenryTatana

Juniors
So Laurie Daley says that Cowboys should part with a Green. Underachieved this year, blah blah, should be higher up the ladder with the cattle they have, similar to Maguire at Souths.... got stale. Yet the pisshead has the team he wants and also underachieves but all we hear is the sound of crickets. WTF.

blacksafake

First Grade
As suggested by others I’ll be flabbergasted if Albert allows Dean to be punted. I’d be more inclined to think Albert would have Teflon L plate in his sights so Dean could get the gig.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Like cleaning the deck of an aircraft carrier with a 2 inch paintbrush
“Paintbrush, you say..?”

images

Frank Facer

First Grade
Since Bennett we have had 2 head coaches, but we have had numerous assistant coaches and reserve grade coaches sacked. Folks, Holbrook and Demetriou all come to mind of assistants or reserve grade coaches who have been sacked by us, while the first grade coach has kept his position. How many other assistant coaches or reserve grade coaches have been sacked since Bennett.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Since Bennett we have had 2 head coaches, but we have had numerous assistant coaches and reserve grade coaches sacked. Folks, Holbrook and Demetriou all come to mind of assistants or reserve grade coaches who have been sacked by us, while the first grade coach has kept his position. How many other assistant coaches or reserve grade coaches have been sacked since Bennett.

dragonhysteria

Juniors
So Laurie Daley says that Cowboys should part with a Green. Underachieved this year, blah blah, should be higher up the ladder with the cattle they have, similar to Maguire at Souths.... got stale. Yet the pisshead has the team he wants and also underachieves but all we hear is the sound of crickets. WTF.
Agree and where was Paul Kent’s outrage about McGregor being re-signed? He unloaded on the Titans big time on 360 when Saints used the same process to extend Mary!

It's getting crowded under that bus - Demetriou, Hornby, Young.
I presume we are soon going to hear an announcement welcoming our new assistant coach, Mr Trent Barrett - another old boy who's been a flop as a coach everywhere he has been.
McGregor's record is the worst of any coach at this club, and yet he survives. If there is a global nuclear war it won't just be the cockroaches that survive - Mary will still be there, in the coaches box.

dragonhysteria

Juniors
Yj
It's getting crowded under that bus - Demetriou, Hornby, Young.
I presume we are soon going to hear an announcement welcoming our new assistant coach, Mr Trent Barrett - another old boy who's been a flop as a coach everywhere he has been.
McGregor's record is the worst of any coach at this club, and yet he survives. If there is a global nuclear war it won't just be the cockroaches that survive - Mary will still be there, in the coaches box.
Think you will find Chinless Price had a worse record but it is a low bar!

I think the only thing that might shift Mary of his unworthy pedestal, is if that magnificent prize, the wooden spoon is secured. The usual winner of that award is a team and coach of clowns, but I am hesitant to call the Dragons that. It would certainly be a low point in the club's history.

ALSGI

Bench
No one in the football department should survive a review, not one of them.

But there’ll be plenty of them in the background sniffing around for a chance if anyone’s let go.