What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mason gets more pathetic

Thomas

First Grade
Tommy Smith said:
Glass jaw? So you wouldn't be flawed when unexpectedly punched by a 115kg 6-6ish meathead?

Unexpectedly?

He fronted up to Willie and then slapped him a bit.

Willie was just defending himself from Fieldon's girlish slaps! ;-)

Danish

Referee
Hey hey hey....

Lay off big willie. He is still concussed from that "cheap shot" that flattened him a few weeks back.

I wonder what he and stuart are telling themselves about his forearm on Long?

Parra Guru

Coach
wft you get suspended for punching a pom in the chops these days?

wtf is league coming too.

Fielden the soft c*ck got exactly what he deserved

timma

Juniors
MASON is a champ
He is making the test series tough and physical
KEEP IT UP BIG WILLIE KEEP ALL THE AGGRESSION GOING
I'd love to see Willie in a DRAGONS jersey

Achillies

Juniors
Tommy Smith said:
Glass jaw? So you wouldn't be flawed when unexpectedly punched by a 115kg 6-6ish meathead?

Exactly,it was the biggest cheap shot ever.There was a bit of push and shove in the play the ball (which probably happens 3 out of every 6 tackles) and then Willie throws one when Fileden isnt looking.The blokes a cat.He wasnt looking to flash when Jamie Peacocks right arm was pumping like a piston.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
You brits are a tad excitable.

Peacock didn't land one flush punch on Mason, Mason only fell to the ground when a swarm of plays entered the fray trying to break it up and pushed Mason off balance.

Achillies

Juniors
Kurt Angle said:
You brits are a tad excitable.

Peacock didn't land one flush punch on Mason, Mason only fell to the ground when a swarm of plays entered the fray trying to break it up and pushed Mason off balance.

That sounds like the David Kidwell getting him with a cheap shot exucse,stop making excuses for the big nice person.

mxlegend99

Referee
Kidwell didn't get him with a cheapshot. But he did smash his face with the back of his head... which would knock anyone senseless.

As for Mason getting smashed in the punch up... he took on several poms and knocked the first one out with one hit.... when the rest came flying in he lost his balance. Fielden got dropped like a bitch.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
There was no cheap shot there. If Mason misses any footy over Fieldongate it will be a travesty. Soft poms soft.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Achillies said:
That sounds like the David Kidwell getting him with a cheap shot exucse,stop making excuses for the big nice person.

I've never made mention Kidwell's hit was a cheap shot, it was legit. The only thing I laugh about is NZ'ers reflecting in the glory of the hit whilke the scoreboard said 30-18 in Australia's favour.

However Peacock wouldn't of even hurt Mason, all he did was create some turbulence with some flailing arms. You had of put Peacock by some a polar cap, the turbulence would of reversed global warming.

ouwet

Bench
on totalrl.com they are saying he got one week:roll: ...
Great stuff Mason, keep it up!

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Anyone watch on the footy show when Dean Young came on the show ?

It showed footage of his father, Craig Young on the 1982 roo tour.. it hand a highlight form the test when Craig broke the defensive line and it was only the fullback to go.

George Fairburn I believe.....

Young passed off, but you see the hit on Young by Fairburn ?

The GB fullback would of lept about 8-10 inches in the air, a massive swinging arm and clocked young across the face... young was facing to his side to pass the ball off, and Australian try.. but it meant Young didn't even see the arm and couldn't brace for the impact...

Young dropped like a sack of a spuds... and got straight back up again.

What happened to Fielden is the biff, great stuff..Mason conceded a penalty and that's enough punishment.

The Long hit pales into comparison to the Fairburn on Young hit, and Australia didn't even get a penalty.

What happened to Long was considered par for course 20 years ago in test match football.

Special K

Coach
If fieldon wasn't such a woman and didn't hit the ground nobody would be talking about this. Fact is Mason messed the bloke up with one single punch(the first punch i've seen mason land!)

taipan

Referee
The punch was one on one.The hit on Long was a cheap shot of the highest order.Mason has to get it into his skull,trying to take someone's head off with a raised elbow ain't part of our game full stop.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If any of you wankers watched you would have seen Fielden readying his fist before Mason even knew what was happening. He promptly responded to what he thought would happen.

It was a brilliant hit, no-one can deny that.

C.P

Juniors
Kurt Angle said:
I've never made mention Kidwell's hit was a cheap shot, it was legit. The only thing I laugh about is NZ'ers reflecting in the glory of the hit whilke the scoreboard said 30-18 in Australia's favour.

However Peacock wouldn't of even hurt Mason, all he did was create some turbulence with some flailing arms. You had of put Peacock by some a polar cap, the turbulence would of reversed global warming.

You could call it women bitch slapping. Exhibit A

PeacockMason2.jpg