What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mason Ruled Out

Jordan

Juniors
What a piss off

I was really looking forward to the Mason/Kidwell clash.. I guess now we'll have to wait until the final, and that's if both teams make it that far.

mattyg

Bench
not as though kidwell would have ran at mason anyway...damn that takes the edge off this game for me..

shiznit

Coach
f*cking pussy!!

as for this bullsh*t about kidwell running into small blokes....
steve price said on the radio yesterday that he thought willie made a name for himself running at the little blokes. 2 of your jobs as a backrower is to take the defensive load off your small halves and put the pressure on the oppositions small halves by running at them.

what a f*cking pussy.... i hope every kiwi fan gives it to the pussy when hes on the street... what a let down

Nathan B

Juniors
That's sh*tty news.

I was looking forward to Mason smashing a few kiwis (and getting smashed himself, no doubt) tomorrow night. Oh well, I guess it sets the stage for the final nicely.

Nathan B

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
The final will be GB-Aus! NZ have the crappiest side with Vagana at 5/8!

I was being a little presumptuous. I just think the home ground advantage will see NZ into the final.

Murphdogg1

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
The final will be GB-Aus! NZ have the crappiest side with Vagana at 5/8!

Bit of a memory problem have we? Remind me who was the 5/8 when we won the tournament last year......

lockyno1

Post Whore
Murphdogg1 said:
Bit of a memory problem have we? Remind me who was the 5/8 when we won the tournament last year......

Yes, and we had 10 players out, ditto GB as well. Plus Vagana was at least in some form then. This year he was dropped by the Sharks. Need I say any more!:lol:

Murphdogg1

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Yes, and we had 10 players out, ditto GB as well. Plus Vagana was at least in some form then. This year he was dropped by the Sharks. Need I say any more!:lol:

So your complaining about depth and ur an aussie fan? yeh that makes sense :lol: We had Sonny, Benji, Vainakolo, Puletua etc out as well just for the record

At least he is still in the NRL unlike the joker who dropped him

Murphdogg1

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
If playing for Souths counts then yes!:lol:

yeh good call - i would laugh but im still in stiches over the fact you tried to use depth as a reason why you lost last years Tri Nations :lol: :lol: :lol: