What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mason's run

PanthersChik

Juniors
:D When Mason ran free, I was out of my seat. It was AWESOME. He just charges through everyone like a Bull, not stopping for anything. If I saw him coming towards me like that I would run in the opposite direction. Billy Slater is small, and I was surprised that he stood up to him. Guess that is his job really, but still would you be scared. It was an excellent run, but when he got to the try line and he dropped the ball, I was sad. I think Mason knew it too, you could see it. The rest of the team were congratulating him on the try, but you could see that he knew he dropped it. Oh well. as Ned Kelly used to say... "Such is Life"....in the end we won anyways. :twisted:

groggo

Juniors
we were sitting here screaming GO Willie GO bugger he lost the ball it will still go down as one of the highlights of this years SOO for us anyway :clap: #-o :mrgreen:

_Johnsy

Referee
I'd say 2nd best forward run to Luke Baileys last year when he spun through 3 defenders and ran another 50m through the centre of the ruck. There is no better sight than a forward ripping through the other side, making 50 or more metres.

nz_novacastrian

Juniors
Willie has been in great form and that run was genius i'm sure he'd rethink how he attacked Slater if he could replay it though! :lol: