What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matai vs. Hodges

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hodges for the first cheapy
Matai for the first clutch of an injury

both will go in the opening set of 6 in the game :lol:

some11

Referee
I'm going to enjoy this match-up, Hodges can smash Matai when he's feigning injury then Thaiday can be third man in :lol:

Last edited:

Bananabender

Juniors
Thaiday can be just as dirty as Hodges too. I hope Matai smashes them.... and if Lockyer is injured with his jaw he can only blame himself as he will be targetted so don't whinge Bronco fans if he gets injured even more.

Packy

Bench
They won't do shit to each other. It's like when 2 loud mouth bogans meet at a party. They find common ground and reasons to pick on someone else instead of facing up to each other.

caylo

Bench
Thaiday can be just as dirty as Hodges too. I hope Matai smashes them.... and if Lockyer is injured with his jaw he can only blame himself as he will be targetted so don't whinge Bronco fans if he gets injured even more.

I don't like what Hodges did, that is very unsports-man like BUT if anyone intentionally targets lockyers head they should be sent off. Not because he has an injury but if you intentionally tackle someone in the head ever you should be sent to the showers early and miss a couple of games to go with it.