What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matai

Who cares about the Aussie anthem? I cant believe I have to sit through it before the GF. They dont sing if before every premiership game so why do we have to put up with that crap in the GF?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Bobby DIGital said:
Who cares about the Aussie anthem? I cant believe I have to sit through it before the GF. They dont sing if before every premiership game so why do we have to put up with that crap in the GF?

Because it's the biggest game of the year and a huge sporting event

God-King Dean said:
Nah, just his mum is... Just happened to be born in Cairns. Is that somewhere in NZ ?

Good one :lol:

Yes but as he stated, Webb did not lead the haka, even if it was ludracis that he was allowed to play.

Wasn't Mason born in Christchurch. Is that somewhere in Australia?

Fast Eddie

First Grade
God-King Dean said:
Nah, just his mum is... Just happened to be born in Cairns. Is that somewhere in NZ ?

Good one :lol:

Whats that got to do with you saying he is aboriginal?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Mixmasterreece said:
Yes but as he stated, Webb did not lead the haka, even if it was ludracis that he was allowed to play.

Wasn't Mason born in Christchurch. Is that somewhere in Australia?

Never claimed he wasn't part NZer. I was laughing at what Mason said.

God-King Dean

Immortal
If he was the best fullback in the game, do you think he's choose to play for NZ over Aus ?

For some reason I doubt it.

OVP

Coach
Will you clowns get his name right FFS !!

Its Cattai !! Easily the biggest cat in rugby league history.;-)

drake

First Grade
Why is anyone surprised by Mattai performing purile, juvenile acts? The man comes across as a total wanker.
I'm disgusted by anyone who moves to a country, siphons it's riches and disrespects it's culture. Any country. You don't like a country, don't move there.

JB

Juniors
drake said:
I'm disgusted by anyone who moves to a country, siphons it's riches and disrespects it's culture. Any country. You don't like a country, don't move there.

I guess your not a fan of colonialism then, and a supporter of native rights! Good on ya.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Menace said:
I guess your not a fan of colonialism then, and a supporter of native rights! Good on ya.

He never said that.

But I will say. The White Australia Policy should be reinstated. Just quietly.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Matai

1. In life, he's a pisshead who abuses women.
2. On the field, he's contributed to 2 of the most embarrassing defeats for his team in the whole of 2007.

Matai does for rugby league what Howard does for honesty and race relations.

drake

First Grade
Menace said:
Colonialism is a stage in human cultural develpment. Like Feudalism and animal sacrifice.

And I am a supporter of native rights.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Rockin Ronny said:
Matai

1. In life, he's a pisshead who abuses women.
2. On the field, he's contributed to 2 of the most embarrassing defeats for his team in the whole of 2007.

Matai does for rugby league what Howard does for honesty and race relations.

bullcrap - do you know him?? well like a famous ad in NZ goes " Know me (them) before you judge me (them)'.

That was one of the best hits I have seen for a while - and it shore got me out of my seat with joy.
There is no way that could be viewed as late - even in slow motion it clearly shows u he was committed.

Funny how all the freeze frame the papers have shown at the ones where his arms
All the damage was done shoulder to shoulder.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
mean_maori_mean said:
Funny how all the freeze frame the papers have shown at the ones where his arms
All the damage was done shoulder to shoulder.

Funny, I wasn't aware you could get concussion through your shoulder. We learn every day.