What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Wests Tigers @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 10: Wests Tigers v Newcastle

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
So two weeks out then he goes Origin....

Hoy was pretty bad before why not give Toa a run at the back?

Matt23

Staff member
Ponga being out, Tiger's might get us again, I have zero faith in Hoy.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Assuming Hoy comes in for Ponga surely we have the least experienced backline in the NRL this weekend? Hoy, Toa, Musgrove, Best, Tuala and Crossland wouldn’t have 100 NRL appearances between them would they?

We really need our forwards to dominate in this game and for Brailey to jump out of dummy half whenever he sees something, and if we get a roll on we need to give it to Watson and let him do his thing.

As far as I’m concerned I would settle for Hoy having a safe game tomorrow night. No dropped balls and putting his body on the line if he needs to make a tackle, if he can do those two things then he’s doing his job for the team imo.

Old dog

Juniors
They are not great but for effort all those listed 1-7 give it the best they can, sure some are not absolute first grade but effort overcomes many things. If our pack performs then 1-7 will be ok, we will be in the game, prediction, Klem Dan and Crossland to star

Yosh

Coach
I think Sterlo said he expects at least 4 sin bins. We are sort of a soft team now so probably won't be one from us right?

Jono078

Referee
I think Sterlo said he expects at least 4 sin bins. We are sort of a soft team now so probably won't be one from us right?
Of course it will be. Someone will run into Saifiti’s shoulder head first and he’ll get 10 to set an example for the weekend.

Jono078

Referee
How's everyone feeling? I do have a good feeling about tonight to be honest.

I said the same thing last week and had some serious rage during the game, so we'll see how it eventuates haha.

PhilGould

Bench
20. Tex Hoy
2. Starford To'a
3. Enari Tuala
4. Bradman Best
18. Hymel Hunt
6. Kurt Mann
7. Phoenix Crossland
8. David Klemmer
9. Jayden Brailey (C)
10. Daniel Saifiti (C)
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
13. Mitch Barnett

14. Connor Watson
15. Jacob Saifiti
16. Sauaso Sue
17. Brodie Jones

19. Josh King

Yosh

Coach
Musgrove should have been the last backliner to get dropped on form. Unlucky!