What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Eels @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Eels v Knights

• Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Not the first time we've seen a little set play with Sione in the middle of the field pay off. They should keep working on that as a trick shot.

We're kidding ourselves if we don't win from here. Parra are in all sorts.

Frederick

Staff member
The eels are horrible and half their team is broken. No way we lose from here
tenor.gif

Spot On

Coach
f**k, nearly fluffed it.

Hats off to Dan S for a monster first half. Where the hell has that effort in running the ball and in defence been for the past 3 months??????

EdLondon

Juniors
Pleasantly surprised by Corey. Guerra looks a ton better not having to make a ridiculous amount of tackles. Halves can actually do their job behind a bit of go forward. Line speed and pack having a dig.

Spot On

Coach
He's averaged 120m a game over last 6 weeks...

He's been as soft as butter the past 6 weeks. Pretty much all season.

Then tonight he's just run 120m in 30 minutes mate and looked like he could have done more. That's more like it.

He's been ordinary so far this season.

perverse

Referee
He's averaged 120m a game over last 6 weeks...
He's been getting better over the past couple of weeks. Numbers only tell a small part of the story with Dan, we all know he has a motor on him. His runs are starting to get a bit more purpose about them, which is what we've needed. Hasn't made any costly drops yet today. Would still love to see him fitter and angrier... and not take 2 or 3 months a season to hit his straps. He's still young for a prop... but he hasn't been making me pull my hair out lately.

Truth be known, we know he has 200m+ in him when he's playing really well. That's a lot to expect, but I think he has that sort of potential... which is why he can be so frustrating putting out 100m in a game.

Volcom6685

Juniors
He's been getting better over the past couple of weeks. Numbers only tell a small part of the story with Dan, we all know he has a motor on him. His runs are starting to get a bit more purpose about them, which is what we've needed. Hasn't made any costly drops yet today. Would still love to see him fitter and angrier... and not take 2 or 3 months a season to hit his straps. He's still young for a prop... but he hasn't been making me pull my hair out lately.

Truth be known, we know he has 200m+ in him when he's playing really well. That's a lot to expect, but I think he has that sort of potential... which is why he can be so frustrating putting out 100m in a game.
Tbf to him his coming off a shoulder reco In offseason and missed most of pre season

Latest posts