What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Manly @ Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah

Who will win? Round 14: Wests Tigers v Manly

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simmo1

First Grade
We knew Naden was rocks and diamonds when we signed him. Today's performance was obviously a massive rock, so he owes us big time when he comes back. I think he can provide a bit of spark in the backline we need, but unfortunately he will give us these shitty performances as well. I think he is better suited to wing than centre though.

BJ gave plenty of dud performances and never delivered anything close to his best for us. I am hoping Naden doesn't follow his footsteps.

Phil Gould

Juniors
Just listened to BK's after match presser, he is already stating that it's not going to be a quick fix, but he's keen to get th
We knew Naden was rocks and diamonds when we signed him. Today's performance was obviously a massive rock, so he owes us big time when he comes back. I think he can provide a bit of spark in the backline we need, but unfortunately he will give us these shitty performances as well. I think he is better suited to wing than centre though.

BJ gave plenty of dud performances and never delivered anything close to his best for us. I am hoping Naden doesn't follow his footsteps.
Thankfully he isn’t costing us anywhere near what the dumb Neanderthal JL was earning
All very true

Tigers1986

Juniors
That was soul crushing. We were flat, out-muscled in the middle, one-dimensional in attack, zero kick/chase pressure and it told when the scoreboard was so low at half time. The officiating was once again absolutely disgraceful (two non-sin bins that swung momentum of the game) but once more we put our tail between our legs and wilted, rather than digging in and fighting. Manly were back 8m, we were back 12m. Touchies were ignoring forward passes. The bunker favouring Manly's challenge when Joe made the tackle and it was knocked on but called a strip.

Pascoe was more interested in getting his mug in the photos with the Matt's boys than what was happening in the main game (results-based business isn't it, Justin?) I was so happy to hear the merkin get booed as he walked off up the tunnel at halftime with Lee in toe.

Cameron Ciraldo would be performing career sabotage if he even considers this rabble of an organisation. Stay way clear mate.

I had enough with 15 to go and left. First time I've ever left a game. I was nearly in tears. I'm sick of wearing my heart on my sleeve and it doesn't seem to be reciprocated by the blokes being paid to play.

If Luciano wants out - let him go. He's disinterested and not putting in 100%. I can see the writing on the wall that Laurie, Hastings etc will all leave once able to do so. If I were Papalii'i or Korisau I'd be really rueing my decision to come here next year.

I'd love for someone from this basket case to have a convo with Abdo and/or Annesley about all these decisions that get made during our games. It happens too much and when neutral fans can spot it, you know it's not just your bias.

Vozzy

Juniors
If Brookswis the one that moves to hooker it's a sign long term we are just waiting for him to leave but for free which means more pain next year.

LL will be playing in reserves for cowboys next year so unfit for a whole season needs to be like Seyfarth and come on only late. Hopefully AD is back and we can see next year's half combo.

Hastings has good motivation and will to win but I'm worried he got comfortable once everyone sang his praises just hope he knows when his has had a poor game.

Phil Gould

Juniors
I thought they moved the ball really well at the start, really well. That’s the only good I saw besides a couple still putting in, feel sorry for players like Offa being let down by those around him.

First half was decent, some clever plays, just not as polished as they could have been. It’s clear the footys had been out at training this week. A good sign.

second half was garbage, defence was woeful and the side completely gave up when Naden was marched. We will be lucky to win more than 4 of our remaining games this season (Bulldogs, Warriors, Knights and Dragons are the only teams we have a prayer against).

WA Tiger

Bench
Noddy being a half must be looking at Brooks going WTF He has to go if I’m going to have success this year.. ..…3 kicks out on the full in 2 games..world first!!

Noddy has seen them now so let’s give him a week to put his signature in the team. 1 he didn’t pick the team and 2 he only met them for the first time last Wednesday

Last edited:

Phil Gould

Juniors
Noddy being a half must be looking at Brooks going WTF He has to go if I’m going to have success this year.. ..…3 kicks out on the full in 2 games..world first!!

Noddy has seen them now so let’s give him a week to put his signature in the team. 1 he didn’t pick the team and 2 he only met them for the first time last Wednesday
Looks like AD will get the 6, good.

WA Tiger

Bench
Noddys a Virgo dragon.. I know 2 of them… Both very charming when people are respectful or if things are going smoothly but if there’s someone under them that isn’t measuring up they can be mother f**kers

WA Tiger

Bench
Soft charge. Was worse than Lawton’s.
I don’t think so.. Both lucky not to be injured about the same..Lawtons lucky it wasnt a lot worse injury. There was no coming back from that action….Naden did get T to land on his head..(T must have an iron mike neck) iether way unlike lawtons, Nadens action came to a halt

Last edited: