What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Roosters @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Knights v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave_

Juniors
That sucks. Would have frustrated the Roosters if they didn't score there...oh well

perverse

Referee
God Cogger just has no strength in his boot at all. His short kicking game will need to be amazing if he's ever to have a long term career.

Frederick

Staff member
Outside of the length of field try to them, we've been in this up to our eyeballs. One of our better performances so far this year.

Of course I'm fully prepared for the roosters to out 30 on us in the second half

Noname36

First Grade
I know that defensive effort will come back and hurt us in the second half and the score will probably blow out but really proud of that effort. Can’t fault them at all.

perverse

Referee
We've got no go forward and no long kicking game. They're valiant tonight, but it will take a Ponga miracle to win it. Ponga needs to take more long kicks, and our line speed needs to be better in their half.

On our line, just keep doing what we're doing

the seagull

Juniors
When are we going to realize that the ref's have got 'no idea" and that"s being nice. Knights should had a penalty when the Ball was raked from Guerra in the play the ball, so Ferguson try wouldn't have been scored. I watched Canberra, and the Titans get stitched up by the Refs last night. it seems games are being Referred depending where your positioned is in the Table. . Why doesn't Buzz talk about that.

Frederick

Staff member
I honestly don't know why our kickers don't try more torpedo bombs. On a wet night, throw up a kick that's gonna swirl and dip on them. Give them a challenge at least

Latest posts