What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Storm @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 15: Knights v Storm

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave_

Juniors
We played tough last week but not smart. The ball MUST go to the Pong in attacking situations...we cruelled ourselves against the Rorts by allowing Cogger to do too much...and don't get me started on that last set (..i'm looking at you Ese).

We can win this if we play tough like last week but also get Ponga the ball.

PhilGould

Bench
Lillyman ruled out with an abdominal strain. The official release says no decision has been made as to who replaces him but Sam Stone is the only forward in the 4 reserves.

Old dog

Juniors
So bench likely to be, Levi, Heighinton, Yates and Stone not much size and power in that lot, Barnett might find himself in front row

Dave_

Juniors
Looks like it's blowing its tits off down Newy. 30 knot N/W. Could make things interesting

Spot On

Coach
I thought the Chooks would have won by 20 plus last week and was pleasantly surprised with the result. Even less confident this week which hopefully means well get the win!

Frederick

Staff member
Today would be the perfect conditions for halves to put up torpedo bombs. Haven't seen a single one from either of our in the warmup.

Meanwhile Munster did about 10, all of them to SKDs corner.....

Jono078

Referee
I'm so disappointed in Josh King's development. He's so slow and not talented. But physically he looks like he's capable of a lot more.

Dave_

Juniors
I think we're missing a huge chance here with our ineptness. Melbourne look off but we're just bad

Dave_

Juniors
Ponga is really off today. Ah well... he's been up for so long. Time for a few of these other useless flogs to step up...

I won't hold my breath