What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Warriors @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 15: Newcastle v Warriors

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors 1-12

• Warriors 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoidberg

First Grade
I can only think AOB is saving Watson to play most of the 2nd half with the breeze at our backs.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
If Fitzgibbon re-signs it better be for a coke and pie deal. I don't see any area of the game that he is great at. I thought he was a reasonable hole runner, but he's barely scored a try over the last 3 years. Use the 650K per year that he is currently on elsewhere.

Jono078

Referee
If Fitzgibbon re-signs it better be for a coke and pie deal. I don't see any area of the game that he is great at. I thought he was a reasonable hole runner, but he's barely scored a try over the last 3 years. Use the 650K per year that he is currently on elsewhere.
Solid jinx. I'll take it.

Yosh

Coach
Are we targeting Nikorima? It's the right play and it's what the Panther's, Storm and Roosters would do. Glad we are smarting it up now.