What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs Titans @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 16: Wests Tigers v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Ted

Bench
Geez it's painful watching the pathetic ineptitude & the same fundamental defensive catching & kicking errors every damn week.

It's a major concern that Cleary has made zero improvement to our defence particularly on the edges.

We have the worst halves pairing in the NRL.

The spoon is coming to Concord !

BuffaloRules

Coach
Gould very critical of Brooks...

Basically saying that he is not putting in ( he used the expression that he " put the brake light on a few times..".)

I have always had my concerns about Brooks ... Not sure what his strengths are..

His kicking game is terrible, rarely runs and breaks the line..liability in defence , goes missing when they need someone to step up and generally lacks confidence in all aspects of the game...

Did I miss anything?

glockers

Juniors
Kevvy is awful and should be in reggies. If Tedesco is out again this season I'd shift Nofoluma to fullbck, which has an added bonus of also getting rid of a defensive weakness on our left edge.

Clifferd

Coach
There is a lot of things wrong I don't know where to begin. We just need this season to finish

glockers

Juniors
Amen Clifford. I would rather give young guys a taste but not over expose.

Felise needs more on field time for starters.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I'm absolutely convinced that we won't experience any success whilst Brookes is halfback of this team.He is easily the dumbest player with game managerial responsibilities in the NRL .4 yrs of braindead execution re a playmakers duties by this glorified park footballer !

magpie4ever

First Grade
Let's face it, they are not a 1st grade squad.

I know I will be attacked for this, but Cleary trying to cover this by overusing pepper plainly is not working.

Das Hassler

Bench
Worst halves pairing...yep....that's the truth. Cleary did say we would probably have to go back before things could go forward..well at least that phase of the resurrection is going very well. Woods gave his all...ET the usual 110%...Liddle is going great and plays above his weight...Suli is is developing well but hes still on cruise. Theyre trying hard but just lack the class to engineer the win.

Vozzy

Juniors
I have given some players benefit of the doubt but after tonight's performance if Brooks doesn't improve next year and Lolahea plays like tonight we won't be much better. Our edge defense improved for clearys first 3 games now gone back to woeful. Used to be just the right but now left has become worse now Brooks Lovett Suli and MWZ together. Attitude looks poor last tackle options have become a joke it's like after first 20min they go ahh f**k it. Cleary has a big job signings will only help a bit but attitude needs a change or will just be bottom 4.

This season was a right off like 5 games in but you still need to put in for fans. It's like Cleary hasn't made anyone accountable or playing guys to see for next year. Like Liddell playing for 65min is that an experiment? That's what it looks like now wests tigers first grade is an experiment for next year and half the team looks lost.

I would say 5 players from our best 17 would make another team bar Knights 17.

I really hope Tysons gamble plays out of his skin and puts pressure on Brooks next year that bloke needs a rocket up his arse. He plays like a guy who is happy to have 26 first grade games under his belt as his only good statistic next to his name.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Seriously, of the players on the field tonight, who would you have playing in our top grade next year?

Suli just at the moment, Taylor but only for his defence, Nofo only his attack his defence is woeful, Felise when given the chance looked good, Liddle, maybe, MM, probably, Sue maybe, Marsters is a maybe but the rest should hang their heads in shame.

We need a new half next year....100% and Lolohea, don't kick the ball.

BrotherJim05

Bench
We all knew this was going to happen. Let's look at the team we rolled out at their current level:

1. Naiqama - Reserve Grader

2. Nofo - Solid First Grader

3. Marsters - Rookie being blooded

4. Suli - Rookie being blooded

5. DWZ - Reserve Grader

6. Lolohea - Reserve Grader

7. Brooks - More rocks than diamonds

8. Woods - Rep player on the way out

9. Liddle - Rookie being blooded

10. Ava - Bench player on the way out

11. Sue - Bench player

12. Lovett - Reserve Grader

13. ET - Solid First Grader

14. Eisenhuth - Rookie being blooded

15. Felise - Reserve Grader

16. Chee-Kam - Reserve Grader

17. MM - Reserve Grader

Some are on there way to becoming solid first graders but this is realistically where there experience is. There are maybe 4 first grade quality players in this team and there captain has pretty much publicly stated that he thinks the same.

This is not Cleary's fault, no coach in the history of NRL could get this team firing. Wait until next year when pretty much every player will be "solid first grader" or higher

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I tell you what Brother Jim, everyone says Reynolds has the ability to lift a team....the guy would have to be pretty strong to get this one off the ground. We are expecting a lot of him.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I tell you what Brother Jim, everyone says Reynolds has the ability to lift a team....the guy would have to be pretty strong to get this one off the ground. We are expecting a lot of him.

I hear what you are saying but Reynolds won't be playing with 65% of this team.