What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs Knights @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 19: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 19
Newcastle Knights v Wests Tigers
McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton (TICKETS)
Friday 26 July 2019

Gates 3:45pm / NRL Touch 4pm / NRL 6pm

TL-NEW19.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Hymel Hunt 3. Tautau Moga 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Kurt Mann 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Danny Levi 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Mitchell Barnett 12. Sione Mata'utia 13. Tim Glasby
Interchange: 14. Connor Watson 15. James Gavet 16. Herman Ese'ese 17. Jamie Buhrer 18. Jacob Saifiti 19. Josh King 20. Mason Lino 21. Aidan Guerra

TL-WST19.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. Paul Momirovski 3. Moses Mbye 4. Esan Marsters 5. David Nofoaluma 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Robbie Farah 10. Oliver Clark 11. Luke Garner 12. Michael Chee-Kam 13. Ryan Matterson
Interchange: 14. Jacob Liddle 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Alex Twal 17. Chris Lawrence 18. Matt Eisenhuth 19. Tommy Talau 20. Chris McQueen 21. Josh Reynolds

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Henry Perenara, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Tim Roby, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Knights: Newcastle Knights (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Wests Tigers: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Wests Tigers (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigerm

First Grade
Simply got to keep winning to have any chance, but I think we are gone for the year. Knights never make it easy for us, but hopefully Madge gave it to them and some will be playing for contracts, so we should see a win. Us by 6, RF MoM.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Keep the faith lads, we will get the W this week!

I certainly hope we do. I often wonder what it must be like to support teams like the Storm or Chooks where 7 weeks out from the finals you know you will be playing in them. Tigers supporters look at the draw and think mathematically we can still make it....it is a tough gig following the Wests Tigers. I must be a glutton for punishment lol.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
I certainly hope we do. I often wonder what it must be like to support teams like the Storm or Chooks where 7 weeks out from the finals you know you will be playing in them. Tigers supporters look at the draw and think mathematically we can still make it....it is a tough gig following the Wests Tigers. I must be a glutton for punishment lol.

It’s tough isn’t it, but I think it will make it all the more sweeter when we actually do win something.

The Roosters has some very lean years prior to the 90s so I guess every club (besides those cheating dogs in that third world city Melbourne) goes through it.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
It’s tough isn’t it, but I think it will make it all the more sweeter when we actually do win something.

The Roosters has some very lean years prior to the 90s so I guess every club (besides those cheating dogs in that third world city Melbourne) goes through it.

Mate, I am old enough to remember the Chooks going a whole season without a win...I felt sorry for them once hahaha

Tigerm

First Grade

Smith can't play on forever:)

Keep the faith lads, we will get the W this week!

LL21 I lost the faith a long time ago. I chose damnation and brimstone over the righteous path. Keeping any sort of faith with this mob is an exercise in futility and likely to cause depression. FFS we've picked garner for this game.

Big milestone game playing a team coming off a flogging at their home ground. This has 40 points written all over it.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Well I guess Madge was not very happy with the forwards.

looking forward to seeing if the new look forward pack responds on Friday

west4ever

Juniors
Great to see Clark in the side, iv been crying out for this for a while, another great move is Matterson to lock, Matterson is a tackling machine and a great ball player, I like the second row in MCK and Garner, The bench is strong, There is a lot more points in this side, The team looks strong in defence and will excell in attack, West Tigers will win this well by 4 try’s or more, where back baby, they will make a strong charge for the finals, let’s go baby.

WA Tiger

Bench
Great to see Clark in the side, iv been crying out for this for a while, another great move is Matterson to lock, Matterson is a tackling machine and a great ball player, I like the second row in MCK and Garner, The bench is strong, There is a lot more points in this side, The team looks strong in defence and will excell in attack, West Tigers will win this well by 4 try’s or more, where back baby, they will make a strong charge for the finals, let’s go baby.
Credit where credits due...CK Garner and Matterson all dynamic players.Ofcourse he could have gone much further.Still no Talau

Last edited: