What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs Titans @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 19: Knights v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 1-12

• Gold Coast Titans 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoidberg

First Grade
Good win guys. Another game with a good 40-50mins and pretty poor for the rest. Levi is doing his best to try to take that number 9 spot back, keep it up mate.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
That was a very relieving win! We had some players step up today in Barnett, Fitzgibbon, Watson, Levi and Saifiti. I;m really disappointed that we haven't gotten much out of Lillyman this year. I was hopeful that he was going to perform like Craig Smith did. However today he made 58 metres and did 7 tackles as a starting prop. On the other hand, Saifiti did 177 metres and 31 tackles.

Swarzey

Bench
Fitzgibbon was king that second half. Absolutely incredible. Think I'm starting to love the bloke more than Ponga.

Happy to win. We still suck when momentum doesn't go our away; can never seem to not do stupid shit and teams play as if they gave a wristie to a leprechaun pregame. But Levi has really taken that 9 spot by the throat and killed it, Barnett was up for his 50th and played tremendously, Daniel Saifiti was everything we've wanted and needed from him. Rossy's passion was great, Meaney played well, Pearce controlled the side as we would expect and Watson provided enough spark to create something.

There's good in this side no matter how bleak it can be at times during any game. We still have a number of problems but today was a good showing of what this side can be with consistency and better luck with injuries.

Burwood

Bench
I actually thought Lillyman played well in his limited game time- 58m in a 16 minute stint. Not sure why he never made it back onto the field again?

Haffa

I’m no longer a home game jinx!

Dafiti is playing up to his potential and more. Monstering guys in attack and defence.

There were better props in an injury depleted Penrith Reggie’s team than King and Lillyman. I can’t wait until players of that caliber are no longer close to first grade.

Thought our last tackle options at time in the first half were atrocious. It’s so obvious we are going to go to Pearce to kick it.

Last edited: