What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Canberra @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Newcastle v Canberra

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Canberra Raiders 1-12

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Great work Barnett! Complete momentum changer.

i questioned why we never attempted them last week and today I’ve seen a few at least. Glad AOB takes my suggestions on board.

Tom155

Coach
Wouldn’t surprise me to see Barney and CHN scuffle at some time later in the game

They’ve been going at each other all game

perverse

Referee
I hate that we're taking the 2 here, but I see the logic from the sidelines. We looked ordinary with the ball. The worry would be that we turn it over without scoring anything there.

Why in that last set did it take 4 plays before Ponga got the ball? Then he does and it's with the defence right in his face? So frustrating that we can't play to our strengths

perverse

Referee
Our biggest issue with the ball in the attacking 20 is that Clifford and Crossland are not getting Ponga any clean ball. We're very clunky and end up just passing it off to a forward again.

Jono078

Referee
Look, we put pressure on the catcher and got rewarded!

this team read the rugby league for dummies book this week?

nice to see us do some fundamentals right.

perverse

Referee
Look, we put pressure on the catcher and got rewarded!

this team read the rugby league for dummies book this week?

nice to see us do some fundamentals right.
These are the things we can and should get right regardless of who takes the field, and the sorts of things that piss me off every damn week.

Latest posts