What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Brisbane @ Sunshine Coast Stadium

Who will win? Round 21: Newcastle v Brisbane

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Brisbane Broncos 1-12

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
Don't score but I'm okay with that. We don't look frustrated. I see an error right away from the Broncos.

K-Man

Bench
Very ordinary. I hope that doesn't get in our heads. All the shifts were too predictable, the passes were too long making it easy to slide or rush up and pressure Ponga as needed. Not scoring there feels like being behind already.

slotmachine

First Grade
If we had Crossland out there parked on the right doing nothing we would been forced to set up to go left and would have scored.

perverse

Referee
Not getting points there is a big time concern. However, credit to Brisbane too - their defence was excellent there.

Burns

First Grade
Ponga tried to just run around them in those sets. Super average, no respect for Brisbane.

perverse

Referee
If we had Crossland out there parked on the right doing nothing we would been forced to set up to go left and would have scored.
Every time we went left they numbered up and Ponga just ran it. Brisbane defended much better just now than Canberra did last week. Much better.