What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Knights @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 21: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Woody

Juniors
heres a choir of fat ladies ready for next Sunday.
Kasey Donovan,Rebel Wilson,Susan Boyle..Im sure theres more...

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Manly defeated Sharks
now 3 above us on 26........

SHARKS 19 12 0 7 1 44 26
55016.png
BRONCOS 20 12 0 8 1 -6 26
55003.png
WARRIORS 20 12 0 8 1 -14 26
55014.png
TIGERS 20 10 0 10 1 -36 22

Well IMO the Broncos are lucky to be there,against WT,Bulldogs and Rabbits earlier in the season the ref decided these games gifting Brisbane 2 points each time.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Watching Raiders today,we have no chance and another 50 is on the cards next week.
I’m dreading Leulia & Rapana marking up on Naquama & mwz & also the damage Cotric is capable of doing if we don’t turn up with aggression & intensity for 80 mins.

Vozzy

Juniors
Hopefully raiders throw the cue in the rack after today. Defensively they will leak points if we are patient. We will probably need to score 30 to beat them. Just need to be smart and aim players like Che Cam between the half and centres and it's Swiss cheese.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I reckon the broncos are the most likely to fall.

Cows away - Thurston and the whole team will lift
Souths
Roosters
Eagles

If they even lose 2 (which they probably will) it will come down to F/A if we win all of ours. Bigger issue is there’s no way the NRL will let a finals series happen with no QLD sides

If we win all our games I think we’ll somehow find ourselves in 8th

Last edited:
Canberra are hurting because of some bad calls in last few rounds, after watching them yesterday I think this will get very ugly indeed.

Yes Tigers can do well defensively but for how long.

Offensively I can’t see where the points are going to come from.

But pride in their own game, their jersey and the fact that they MUST win to stay in touch is what should motivate them.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Canberra are hurting because of some bad calls in last few rounds, after watching them yesterday I think this will get very ugly indeed.

Yes Tigers can do well defensively but for how long.

Offensively I can’t see where the points are going to come from.

But pride in their own game, their jersey and the fact that they MUST win to stay in touch is what should motivate them.

Think we will feel the Raiders pain next Sunday arvo....

Latest posts