What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Cronulla @ Scully Park, Tamworth

Who will win? Round 22: Wests Tigers v Cronulla

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simmo1

First Grade
I can’t believe we extended Kepaoa and Toa, this club is going nowhere, they’ve both had enough time to improve here and they’ve done nothing.

Agree, I can't see either being long term first graders.

WA Tiger

Bench
I can’t believe we extended Kepaoa and Toa, this club is going nowhere, they’ve both had enough time to improve here and they’ve done nothing. Nothing has changed in the last five years, if anything the standards have gone backwards. The only bloke playing like he is worth a buck is Daine Laurie, has been good the last six weeks or so, at least the kid has a good go.
And so is that

Front-Rower

First Grade
I can’t believe we extended Kepaoa and Toa, this club is going nowhere, they’ve both had enough time to improve here and they’ve done nothing.
They are no where near first grade standard yet two weeks ago these two were the next big things according to some on this forum.

WA Tiger

Bench
I didn’t watch this game after about 15 minutes so I have no credibility here but, I can easily see Kepaoa being more interested in sidestepping for no reason,instead of just putting his head down and putting some hurt on his opponent.. Toa the same ..

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
They are no where near first grade standard yet two weeks ago these two were the next big things according to some on this forum.
I think they are ok as in ok to fill in for genuine first grade centers when they are injured. Don't mind these signings as long as they are on around $150k to $200k so we have a few bob to spend on quality first graders.
Apart from the two new signings we have for next year we need about three more good buys to be a chance for top 12.

WA Tiger

Bench
The problem is WT management think we are 1) TOO GOOD to go hard for the potentially great players when they pop up (and coach for that matter) because we don’t want to take the risk because of their reputation or they are “injury prone” or they don’t just bow down to our demands OR we are 2)NOT GOOD ENOUGH so let’s just stick with shit..

Which is it you can’t be both! The safe way is the losing way

Thats not a recipe for success .. risks need to be taken in this game esp if your wt management coz guns don’t dream about coming to WT.

Just accept losing for now even if it means getting the spoon. We need to weed out the shit and have $$ to spare when the guns show up

Last edited:

Tiger Shark

Bench
We need to beat the shit out of them.

Take a few of their remaining marquee out for the finals. Put the fear into their hearts

We have nothing to lose.

May as well wreck the season for everyone else as far as possible.

Im tired of being roadkill for competitive sides, if we are going to get splattered, we should at least take out a bumper or I’ll settle for a blinker.

If we try to pretend we can play footy, we all know the result.

Im not going out on my knees like last year.

Come on boys ftw, go Jimmy, give them hell.

View attachment 64876
source: nrl
Nice attitude. Hope you get the spoon.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
That 1st half was just about as pathetic as it could be. We looked so slow and disinterested, like they couldn’t wait for the off season

the 26-6 scoreline flattered us, it felt like it should have been 40 zip

2nd half we looked a bit more enthusiastic but sharks played very conservative imo

man I can’t wait for this season to end

Hoofhearted

Juniors
I turned off after 20mins, it was obvious from the start there was a lack of interest from a good part of the team. Joe was having a crack, running and tackling hard but with minimal support, not sure if this changed as the game went on. Roberts was a passenger, no idea why he was there, everytime he got the ball he seemed to pull up sore and started to stretch his back.
Doueihi just seemed to want to kick, he needs to remember he's a running 5/8. If anything I think Hastings value to the team has gone up, whether playing 7 or 13 its obvious he is the one that steers us around the park, since he got injured we have been rudderless.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Zero interest. Flat. Lethargic. Zero line speed. Zero intent with the ball. Forwards as weak as anything. You could gauge by the first few sets that Cronulla would win easily.

Tamou made 44 metres, Kelma 32 metres. That's abysmal. Dias made more in less time.

If Cronulla had wanted to, they could've racked up 50.

This is how these blokes backup from a listless effort at a home ground a week prior? Yeah, they've checked out and are seemingly content with the spoon. Fun times ahead.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Piss off back to your chatroom, Brett Finch has just logged in.
I’ve rarely entered this chat room. Not much to see except some very disappointed fans but to wish injuries is next level and deserves Karma.

Looks like we got some tonight. If the Sharks breaking a serious hoodoo didn’t make my night this did.

Latest posts