What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Penrith @ BlueBet Stadium, Penrith / Dharug

Who will win? Round 22: Penrith v Newcastle

• Penrith Panthers 13+

• Penrith Panthers 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yosh

Coach
At least Crossland will be up against the best 7 in the league on the weekend. Get some good first hand experience and learning.

Apey

Staff member
If Hastings is actually dropped, reckon that's the last we've seen of him? Guess I don't see the point otherwise, he's done, a stint in reserves isn't going to change that. Not like we have another option but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless AOB is desperately hoping his form can be reversed.

Knight Tales

Bench
Look at the way we let a side full of their own shit roll us at home. The same side which got schooled by the Dogs at home a week later. Hastings got easily out played by a busted Adam Reynolds. The only half probably more fragile than he is. There is no way back. I doubt AOB picks him again. Twice in one year to NSW Cup on form. Not injury.
Storm want to extend Pezet according to Braith (his manager) so we are going to have to get moving and rely on O’Sullivan to work his magic.

Burwood

Bench
He’s still got a season to go on his contract. We might not see him again this year, but there is still the problem of 2025.
The only thing in our favour is that he’s bit of a hot head and I can’t see him wanting to earn his way back into first grade- he’ll already have his manager on the phone with super league clubs.

Latest posts