What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Warriors @ Mt Smart Stadium

Who will win? Round 22: Warriors v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave_

Juniors
Our attack is almost as bad as our defence. Timid, one out runs with zero support runners every single hit-up. The opposition defence is never in 2 minds. You don't need skill to support the ball carrier, just commitment and desire...just do it. Sure, we have a few reggies standard amateurs out there but these are the basics of the game.

Having a big heart doesn't make up for no talent but come on, these forwards are either not having their best crack or they're dead set geniused.

Frederick

Staff member
I really hope we sign this pommy 5/8 so we can move Watson to hooker and send Levi back to reserve grade until he has a hissy fit and demands another release.

Stupid, stupid player

Apey

Staff member
Improved performance compared to the last few weeks I think. Our attack wasn't great, but we didn't get completely shat on. Was expecting a 30+ smashing going in.

Dave_

Juniors
I'm ranting now, sorry boys.. I'm not happy. Who would've thought probably our 3 most disappointing games would all feature Pearce and Ponga?

Honestly, we've perfected the art (fart?) of being shit.

PhilGould

Bench
Herman is the only forward who had a crack. Pearce and Ponga are both clearly busted and were still the most active players. Every time they try to do something in attack every one else is standing around watching, must be frustrating for them. I would rest them both until they're 100%.

Swarzey

Bench
Absolutely suffocated in our own 50. Didn't have the pack to compete, only have SKD and Sione who can do any damage coming out that deep in our own half. They were starved of energy by the time we actually got any valuable field position. I don't think we played awful and it wasn't as frustrating as recent weeks with peak stupidity, we were just dominated physically. Realistically and given the way they went on about the Warriors performance they should have put 40+ on us.

Not the worse loss of the season and frustrating for different reasons.

Zoidberg

First Grade
They made 2014 run metres to our 1329, our forward pack has nothing. No wonder we have no punch in defence, we are constantly on the back foot.

Latest posts