What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Cronulla @ Browne Park

Who will win? Round 23: Wests Tigers v Cronulla

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
Walters in the squad.

Your kidding Shit hot. And the first game I can watch live for ages.
Walters will be fitter stronger. He can be a good playmaker and he’s a great kicker for repeat sets and I reckon the more pressure there is the better he plays…sure everyone makes mistakes but he’s had fk all opportunities to relax into 6 but Madge will put him at hooker or something

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Well despite every part of me knowing how this is going to end, I’ve somehow got myself fairly excited/nervous for this game.

The biggest game the club has had since the last round 2019 V the Sharks at Leichhardt.

I’ve been underwhelmed and had little joy from our last 2 wins however we’re at a point now where I don’t care how we get it we just need to win today.

Unfortunately I’m at work today so will be watching the game on delay at about 7pm, switching all socials etc off.

Lets go boys!!!

Vozzy

Juniors
Well another no effort performance when season is on the line. Half the team is half arseing it today. 3 - 4 times being tackled on the last attacking their line. Just grubber it in or at least try and get a repeat set(Brooks responsibility). I think Noffa needs a spell until his attitude is right. Yes he can score tries but he is experienced and his head dropping to me sends a bad message to the young guys.

We need a proper lock and better back rowers then LL and Garner who can play longer without getting gassed. LL needs a spell after 20 min for mine. We are a long way off. We need more then 1 front rower and superstar outside back.

stryker

First Grade
Our mob look rattled and tired. Shit effort so far.
We are starting to lose the middle and they are making very easy meters on the edges. They are attacking CheeKam on the left and out flanking Nofo on the right.
Our halves are useless at finishing a set off, not even looking to get repeat sets.

Having said that, the Sharkies are turning over cheap ball in good position for us quite regularly. Take advantage of that and we can win.

Nobody gives a shit, really. That’s all you can say about this performance. The attack is under 8s stuff. Blokes standing in a line handing the ball to each other until someone wants to run with it, usually sideways. Honestly it’s embarrassing. Penrith will put 70 on us next week and that’s not even hyperbole.

Vozzy

Juniors
Brooks isn't a half I know it seems like 8 years too late he is more of a runner. Be better if he was just a centre or something but we need Hastings to at least direct forwards properly so we are in a better position to kick on the last. The sharks don't have experienced halves and can do it better so can Roosters halves that's the main change we need. I like Brooks as a footballer but he is no halfback no more.

To concede a try within 2 mins of the start of the half is unforgivable when they make a break straight up the guts.

And now a typical ref rort against us for something that has not been called for 20 years.

FFS

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Dear oh dear oh F%$#ing dear !!

With two new players, possibly 3 so far for next year we are no chance of top 8 next year. Bottom 4 maybe bottom 2 more likely.

We need a another 3 or 4 quality players to start thinking top 8.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
To look on the bright side, if you can call it that, even if we won this game we where no chance of making the finals due to our horrific for and against.

Pezz70

Juniors
I’ve gotten to the point where I can’t see anything but a new five year plan, commencing with the spoon next year. I had some hopes for our young pack, but they get the shit kicked out of them every week, our defence right across the park is woeful, it’s lacks intensity and is as brittle as I’ve seen from any team, ever. The forwards do the odd good thing here and there in attack but they’re deserted by lacklustre backs. You can’t win games when you’re consistently getting 30 out on you. Madge and Justin need to be shown the door, I’ve been a massive supporter of Madge, but he’s had three years, the team has got worse, he hasn’t been able to attract a decent experienced player, time to go.

Latest posts