What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Newcastle @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 23: Newcastle v Wests Tigers

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tiger05

First Grade
Doeuihi sucks, I’d give Feledy a crack

Tupou back in nsw cup, would have brought in for Staines

Otherwise as good as we can expect I guess

I think they have to move Doueihi to the backrow and play him in reserves. It's the best thing for his career.

I wouldn't bring in Tupou for Staines. He is gone next season and I like what Staines brings to the team.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Doeuihi sucks, I’d give Feledy a crack

Tupou back in nsw cup, would have brought in for Staines

Otherwise as good as we can expect I guess
Agree that AD sucks but he’s a better option than Feledy who isn’t close to being an NRL player & imo won’t ever be.One of my biggest bugbears re this diabolically inept club is the infinite no. of shithouse outside backs we’ve employed since the mergers inception.Unsurprisingly we currently have the worst backline by a large margin.I dream of having tall outside backs who have express pace & comprehend the fundamentals of defense.