What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 27 vs Parramatta @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 27: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Parramatta Eels 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
At least with Bird and co on board next year Benji can delegate to the leadership group the screaming when needed at these free wheeling players to wake them up when needed ..Hopefully api’s one of the players on the receiving end

WA Tiger

Bench
I’m thinking apis antics and not just in yesterdays game, confirmed that Benji backed the wrong horse and Farrah was spot on
Those arnt the actions of a leader

Last edited:

DJDL

First Grade
Well that sucked a whole heap of ass!

I really expected a better showing from you guys, but I guess it wasn't to be.
You had your moments, but once Api got marched that was the end of it.

Very disappointing.

As a Sharks fan, I am used to uttering the words "next year" and I do think you'll start to see improvement then.
There are plenty of positives about the young guys coming through.

Lachie is an absolute gun.
If you can keep his head in check the sky's the limit for him. He seems a pretty level-headed kid so that should be easy.
Bula is all class at the back, and Fainu on the left edge is really coming on well. A strong off-season for him and he'll be a weapon.

Luai will provide good leadership for you, both on and off the field.
I can't believe I'm saying that, but he seems to have matured the past year or so.
I reckon he'll drive standards to a higher level than what they currently are.
Similar to Crighton at the Dogs.
You guys need that.

Big Royce will give you some grunt, and Jack Bird, if he can stay fit, can play.
He'll be great at 13 or, at a pinch, in the centres.
You definitely need to sort your centres out.
I don't know what the answer is, but it ain't Feledy.

Hopefully you can land Horsburgh and he gets back to the form that saw him play SOO.

I'm going to let the cat out of the bag and confess - I'm not an Api fan.
Yeah he can play, or used to be able to, but I think he's a liability with discipline, takes on too much responsibility (goal kicking, kicking for touch) and is not a good leader.
I get he was put in that position through lack of choice, but I'd be starting to relieve him of some of those things and bringing Da Silva through.

Anyway, hang in there guys. There are signs of the sun breaking through.
I wouldn't expect miracles next year, or even the next.
But I reckon Richo will sort out your issues and you'll start climbing.

I see improvement next year, some more in '26 and you should really be back amongst in by '27.

Your words nail it better than mine
Thanks.

He knew better than any of the other players out there of the dangers of over-cooking.

Discipline has been a serious problem throughout the year although there’s been the natural odd harsh call.

But most of the indiscretions have been wanton and needless.

A number of senior players haven’t earned the right to be selected, protected species.

Im glad Ute and Paps are leaving tbh.

We all know they signed up on the belief that Madge was going to coach them and seemed to have lost a lot of firepower once he was butchered.

WA Tiger

Bench
One thing I’ve noticed with my new job which can be an extremely physically demanding, is when the body go’s the mind follows..Not sure if that’s relevant re their fitness levels ?? or maybe apis got chronic fatigue syndrome.. fkn looks and acts like it

Last edited:

Craigshark

First Grade
I haven’t read much. But what do you guys think of Seyfarth? Whenever I watch a tigers game, he doesn’t set the world on fire, but he seems like he is always one of the only ones putting in 100%, and always chasing or not giving up on the play.

I agree that Richo was dealt a bad hand, but he knew that when he signed on.

Benji has had over a year to get the squad into some kind of basic operational structure, to instill some kind of fight.

He’s only had intermittent success and certainly there’s been no incremental building for almost all the side.

This is what happens when you appoint a coach without any experience whatsoever and the club fails to make the hard decisions.

I think Benji should consider resigning after last night. The extent of the loss against our closest rivals is embarrassing.

I am almost ashamed to be a member at this point and I apologise to @Vic Mackey for attending the game on false pretensions.

I haven’t read much. But what do you guys think of Seyfarth? Whenever I watch a tigers game, he doesn’t set the world on fire, but he seems like he is always one of the only ones putting in 100%, and always chasing or not giving up on the play.
His journey heading backwards as a rugby league player has been slower than most of our other players.

I salute him for fighting the power.

On all accounts he’s a good young man who needs far better role models to reach his potential. He’s got the stuff in him just needs proper nurturing.

He’s not alone.

Benji should resign.

We need a much better balanced squad.

Melbourne have almost no juniors and they continue to compete.

Why do we need half of year 10?

The whole program is in tatters.

This is the ghost of Tim Sheens, the dead and decrepit hand of failure that won’t let us go.

HB should go as well. Pork chops.

Lee is having a good “ told you so” day today. It’s embarrassing.

$78m COE white elephant. Most of our senior players don’t deserve a leaky tent.
Entitled overpaid sponges.

Richo, just tell us the truth that Benji has NFI.

Richo, steal someone else’s recruitment officials, give them the keys to the ferari ffs, do it now.

Us fans are sick and tired of being suckers.

I don’t believe anything Benji says. He can talk to the dog for all I care.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Im glad Ute and Paps are leaving tbh.

I agree with most of your post apart from IP. I reckon he has been great since moving the middle. Stef though showed us one of the worst performances I've seen from a middle forward last night. It was woeful. I"m fuming just thinking about it.

Tiger05

First Grade

I love the guy because he puts in but that pass last night was atrocious.