What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs Broncos @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 5: Broncos v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 5
Brisbane Broncos v Wests Tigers
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Thursday 11 April 2019

Gates 6pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-BRI19.png

1. Darius Boyd 2. Corey Oates 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Jack Bird 5. Jamayne Isaako 6. Anthony Milford 7. Kodi Nikorima 8. Matthew Lodge 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Joe Ofahengaue 11. Alex Glenn 12. Matt Gillett 13. David Fifita
Interchange: 14. Gehamat Shibasaki 15. Jaydn Su'a 16. Thomas Flegler 17. Patty Carrigan 18. Payne Haas 19. Shaun Fensom 20. James Roberts 21. Richard Kennar

TL-WST19.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. Mahe Fonua 3. Robert Jennings 4. Esan Marsters 5. Corey Thompson 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Luke Brooks 8. Russell Packer 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Luke Garner 13. Josh Aloiai
Interchange: 14. Ben Matulino 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Matt Eisenhuth 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Paul Momirovski 19. Elijah Taylor 20. David Nofoaluma 21. Chris McQueen

ogdZGg2.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Tim Roby, Rickey McFarlane
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Broncos feeder clubs: Ipswich, Norths, Redcliffe, Souths Logan & Wynnum (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, U20 Colts, U18 Mal Meninga Cup)
Wests Tigers feeder clubs: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup); Wests Tigers (NSWRL: U20 Jersey Flegg); Balmain Tigers (NSWRL: U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup)
Draws available at http://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

macnaz

Staff member
Jimmy the jet back from his bender to score points .. beautiful.
Checking TAB as we speak to get on the Broncs to make money again this week.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Playing another team that’s copped it in the press all week. I reckon we’ll give the Broncos a decent shake here but probably still lose.

The unknown

Juniors
I know Brisbane is playing shithouse atm but I reckon the refs will hammer us up at Suncorp. That, and we are the masters of playing teams into form

Tiger Ted

Bench
The std narrative involving us in these types of games is Broncos will get their mojo back this wk pummel us & go on & win the comp.

However we will compete but like the unknown said I have a strong feeling the refs will decide the result to our detriment.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Us by 8, Masters to bounce back with motm.
Marsters currently certainly isn’t a master in any aspect of his game although it would b great if he were to win us the game this wk preferably kicking a goal from touchline on full time.

Was it last year that the ref gifted the broncos a penalty in front to clinch the match ? I’m pretty sure the refs will favour them again along with us shooting ourselves in the foot on occasions to gift them the two points.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Was it last year that the ref gifted the broncos a penalty in front to clinch the match ? I’m pretty sure the refs will favour them again along with us shooting ourselves in the foot on occasions to gift them the two points.
Yep, that was Ashley Klown & a few days later the NRL admitted that he got it totally wrong.

west4ever

Juniors
Broncos by 24, oats to score 3 or more tries, tigers will get carved up on the edgers, there half’s will kill us.

super_coach

First Grade
I think the Bronks by plenty. I think last week would have taken plenty of them both physically and mentally and another short turn around. Hope I am wrong but you are not going to beat the Bronks playing Taylorball

trevcogger

Juniors
I think the Bronks by plenty. I think last week would have taken plenty of them both physically and mentally and another short turn around. Hope I am wrong but you are not going to beat the Bronks playing Taylorball

Jimmy the jet to have a blinder...
then the so called big opening against Eels at Bankwest.
Could be 4 losses in a row to ruin our season ONCE AGAIN..

The unknown

Juniors

I think we will lose but I don't reckon we will get flogged

This team seems mentally stronger than previous years at least and fitter. We just lack class

In the bulldogs game down 18-0 at halftime previous years we fold like a deck of cards and lose like 36-6 but to their credit won the 2nd half