What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Knights @ Scully Park

Who will win? Round 7: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
What the f**k are you on about? ^

It’s a discussion thread...about last nights game. You know, where you discuss things that happened during the game

Everyone wondering why Nofo was in ISP this year, that's your answer.

No point making good return metres if you're letting in three tries.

The fact that Sio turned him inside out off that forward pass from Fitzgibbon was proof of this. He was the only man to mark and he still got embarrassed.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What the f**k are you on about? ^

It’s a discussion thread...about last nights game. You know, where you discuss things that happened during the game
Arguing amongst yourselves now??

Funny how the spirit changes when there is a wake up call!

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Doesn’t matter anymore but bill Harrigan came out on the radio and said tigers were dudded again. Said SKD should’ve been told to play the ball on the mark or deemed as a knock on
Harrigan is an expert on dudding the Tigers.

magpie4ever

First Grade
A couple of f**kwits, out and about - Rhyno & Rabbits. See what a lost does, the cockroaches come out of hiding.

Clifferd

Coach
A couple of f**kwits, out and about - Rhyno & Rabbits. See what a lost does, the cockroaches come out of hiding.

No surprise it comes from the supporters of the two toilet clubs in the NRL, The Paramatta Thugs and South Sydney Bogans

Regardless of what happened inside of Nofo,if he stays out and clings to the side line Sio doesn’t get a hat trick,but rest assure,like the sun comes up each morning, Nofo is always going to rush in and be found wanting.

Tiger05

First Grade
Regardless of what happened inside of Nofo,if he stays out and clings to the side line Sio doesn’t get a hat trick,but rest assure,like the sun comes up each morning, Nofo is always going to rush in and be found wanting.

It's a concern isn't it. The Knights kicked basically every kick to MWZ because he doesn't offer enough hitting the ball up whereas Nofo does. They then went to Nofo's wing every time with the ball because Nofo's defence (and Marsters) can be poor.

My take is Nofo stays and replace MWZ with Fonua. We just need to work on our defence.

Tiger Ted

Bench
It's a concern isn't it. The Knights kicked basically every kick to MWZ because he doesn't offer enough hitting the ball up whereas Nofo does. They then went to Nofo's wing every time with the ball because Nofo's defence (and Marsters) can be poor.

My take is Nofo stays and replace MWZ with Fonua. We just need to work on our defence.
IC was certainly out coached by Brown.The knights new what they were doing & they got the payoff in the 80th min thanks to Brooks getting tackled on 5th just followed by SDK milking the penalty.

Tiger05

First Grade
IC was certainly out coached by Brown.The knights new what they were doing & they got the payoff in the 80th min thanks to Brooks getting tackled on 5th just followed by SDK milking the penalty.

I think the play by Brooks was a good play. SKD definitely milked that penalty but it was going to be a penalty. The question was who the penalty went too.

I think we were also exposed up the middle. I didn't think that this would happen but we were reliant on Nofo and Masters to get us going forward on lots of occasions.

I'm not too worried yet but this weekend is a big game for us.