What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Eels @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 8: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macnaz

Staff member
I thought Liddle ran heaps out of dummy half in the limited minutes he had. He caught them
Offside so many times as well but no penalty
I KNEW this game was going to use the NRL rulebook and not the real one , hence i turned the game off aftet 20 minutes of watching it being confirmed.
We can win football in 2 ways , outplaying a side within the rules or outplaying them with skill... Our first option is the only one we really have and now the 6 week real rules crack down is over for the year we will struggle to complete in NRL fantasy league

Tigers Tale

Juniors
And so it begins.....

Too easy to say we have lost the last two games by two points, we have been out enthused by lesser teams and worse, outscored try wise. Where has that defence gone. Packer is good, but not that good and Rockow has peaked. Liddle needed more minutes.

I hope the team isn't thinking and believing this will all come easy...go back to what they were doing!!!!

Clifferd

Coach
Lol people talking about missing packers leadership

He has played 4games for your club

Lol the gimps back in action. Big day back at school tomorrow, bet you can’t wait to tell all your friends about Parra’s amazing position on the ladder

Rhyno

First Grade
Lol the gimps back in action. Big day back at school tomorrow, bet you can’t wait to tell all your friends about Parra’s amazing position on the ladder

It’s good times
Eels on the rise tigers on the slide

Will tigers fans still consider 5W 19L a good season?

Clifferd

Coach
It’s good times
Eels on the rise tigers on the slide

Will tigers fans still consider 5W 19L a good season?

Lol. Our shittest game of the season and refs riding Spazza’s dick hard only lose by 2 points

Remind me where both teams are coming on the ladder

simmo05

Bench
Benji was alway rocks or diamonds, we are getting the rocks at the moment, a blinder wont be too far away. The 3 tight loses suck, however i am hugely upbeat for the season. With our 2 of our guns still injured along with twal, et to come back there is still a huge upside.
I was also expecting Liddle to carve up in the last 20. Wonder what happened there? I can only remember him making 2 runs from dummy half. Need a bit more from him, but he is still finding his feet i suppose

Tiger Ted

Bench
Benji was alway rocks or diamonds, we are getting the rocks at the moment, a blinder wont be too far away. The 3 tight loses suck, however i am hugely upbeat for the season. With our 2 of our guns still injured along with twal, et to come back there is still a huge upside.
I was also expecting Liddle to carve up in the last 20. Wonder what happened there? I can only remember him making 2 runs from dummy half. Need a bit more from him, but he is still finding his feet i suppose
I can see Benji carving up his countrymen in their backyard next Saturday.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Didn't see the game because I was driving, but listening to the radio it sounded like in the second half we dropped a lot of ball and gave away some dumb penalties. Was that the difference? ABC commentators were saying the Tigers were trying to play pretty when they should have got into the grind of the early rounds. If that's the case then Ivan needs to get them back into that mindset. We don't want to be playing sloppy football.

lingard

Coach
Watch out for the deadshit parra gimp supporters, guys. They will be here shortly.

Deadshit Parra gimp supporter here. A draw would have been a fitting result. You guys obviously missed Packer. And when Reynolds comes back (and fits into your style) your team will have plenty of strike power and plenty more wins. Bloody exciting game today. I thought Pritchard and Mannah were the difference today. Commiserations.

macnaz

Staff member
Deadshit Parra gimp supporter here. A draw would have been a fitting result. You guys obviously missed Packer. And when Reynolds comes back (and fits into your style) your team will have plenty of strike power and plenty more wins. Bloody exciting game today. I thought Pritchard and Mannah were the difference today. Commiserations.
Go away!! Your attitude here is giving Parra supporters a good name ;)