What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Panthers @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 8: Wests Tigers v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair enough Tigerm, didn't think of it that way.

You see, my moniker being Old Time Tiger gives it away, old school !!!

At least he said he hated the bunnies.

simmo1

First Grade
So assuming BJ and Mbye are out and with Cory T gone and Jennings still unavailable? ..who do we have to fill in for either besides Benji that's played an NRL game since the trials? Chee Kam is not an answer

I'd rather start the ball boy over Jennings, he is that f**king useless.

Lol, his son gives Cleary a thumbs up who returns the favour, so the old boy has a meltdown. Perfectly rational behaviour.

Fess up, which one of you posters is this bloke?

I reckon, seemed like nothing in it until the father went troppo at Cleary. What a f**ken beat up. And a lame response from the club about it too, they should have left it and not given it oxygen.

Pezz70

Juniors
Agree, I thought we were very competitive all match. But the ref duded us in a few key moments.
I couldn't see any knock on, on there first try.
But, finally some passion shown.
Injuries killed us. Next game will be interesting.
The ball was stripped from garner and ruled a lost ball in our first set which led to their first try. They’ve obviously ruled loose carry but kikau’s arm was wrapped around the ball. Wrong call in my opinion

WA Tiger

Bench
I just had another look at Brookes kick that lead to Lucys concussion and yes he kicked it straight to the opposition, It travelled 1 m and would have stopped 3 m from the try line AND WORSE they had a 4 on 3 out wide (not counting Lucy in the line) that would have been a stroll over...

super_coach

First Grade
Certainly was a lame effort by the ref, we could not buy a 50/50 call and even some obvious calls went against us.
Now in saying the above, good teams overcome crap refs and crap calls, they find a way to win. We still continue to come up empty on days when we were the better side. I don’t mind it when we play badly and get done, but I am sick of getting beat when we’re clearly the better side.
This side is screaming out for a hard headed winner in the halves, a player who get the job done when the game is on the line. Brooks and Reynolds are both not game managers, they are both runners. Of course at present we do not have a choice and as there is no reserve grade we can’t gauge how a guy like Madden is going. Maybe we have to carry Benji on the bench for games like the last one.

Anyway I still think this club is building into being a very strong club