What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs St Geo Illa @ WIN Stadium

Who will win? Round 8: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
View attachment 48125
Photo courtesy of my Tiger buddy “Ralph” ( not his real name) at the game yesterday.

He’s the type to turn on us even after a win. He would have credited the victory to Satan being angry at the dragons, probably thru a misunderstanding.

He hates the club intensely which is why he drove from Narellan to the game and back.

I have no idea why he forgot to take shots of the actual game. Some of my friends are like that and no one cares less.

View attachment 48126
I took this photo of a UFO for @Tigerm the other night.

Ralph puts @stryker to shame with his expectations of what a football side should be. So when he’s brutal, I’m used to it. They would get along well.
Looks like your shining a torch through your window?:D:D:D

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
View attachment 48125
Photo courtesy of my Tiger buddy “Ralph” ( not his real name) at the game yesterday.

He’s the type to turn on us even after a win. He would have credited the victory to Satan being angry at the dragons, probably thru a misunderstanding.

He hates the club intensely which is why he drove from Narellan to the game and back.

I have no idea why he forgot to take shots of the actual game. Some of my friends are like that and no one cares less.

View attachment 48126
I took this photo of a UFO for @Tigerm the other night.

Ralph puts @stryker to shame with his expectations of what a football side should be. So when he’s brutal, I’m used to it. They would get along well.
I like the sound of Ralph.

I hate the team as well, although I find it's an effort to make it to the sofa to watch these pricks let alone shlep to Wollongong or Campbelltown to watch turds like the Jet, BJ, Tamou, Brooks, AJ, Garner, Mmmbop, etc

Latest posts