What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Sydney @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 8: Newcastle v Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight Tales

Juniors
What's the tactics tonight regarding Manu replacing Teddy? Outside of his kick returning probably not being in his league I don't think they lose much. Manu is 6 foot 3 inches tall so bombs will not bother him at all as he started as winger and a very good one. Their bench looks very dangerous. You don't want JWH and Taukeiaho fresh legged when we are losing the middle. It will get out of hand real quick. Likely to be dead wrong but i reckon Fitzy plays tonight.

Burwood

Bench
Predictions: JWH will be roughing up Ponga all night long. Klemmer will finally show a bit of fire. One of those two players will spend some time in the bin.

Fitz not playing- been cut from squad.

Yosh

Coach
Just watching a lot of the other games, it does seem our middle forwards are a tad one dimensional. Does Saulo have a bit of ball playing in him?

Jono078

Referee
Just watching a lot of the other games, it does seem our middle forwards are a tad one dimensional. Does Saulo have a bit of ball playing in him?
I'm yet to see it.

I think Saulo is still growing into his body. I'm still waiting for him to use his strength and power.

Also I'm really happy Fitzy hasn't walked back into the team, mostly because it's AOB saying to the current forwards you are doing your job decently, keep it up and you can keep your spots. So I hope they respond by playing really good games.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Why do I have this little ray of hope about tonight? That’s gonna make it harder if we don’t deliver.

Jono078

Referee
We started with good intentions but we just don't look like a cohesive unit with a plan or direction.

I didn't like KP's involvement from the start passing the ball on his first return and then his involvement when we were on the attack and being at dummy half on the 5th.

Really starting to think this team just isn't coached well.

Burwood

Bench
What’s disappointing is the fact that Tupou also gets a free passage to put the ball 10m infield rather than on the sideline. Happens every week and shows a real lack of effort.

Jono078

Referee
Roosters will do whatever they want with us tonight.

That's where we're at as a club.

Jono078

Referee
Prime example of them not giving a shit right there...

Saifiti drops it and no one showed interest in tackling Walker so we let him run for a bit.

Jono078

Referee
And why is KP defending in the line so much... That puts so much pressure on our defense making decisions whether to come up or stay back.

Grr it took 15 minutes to put me in a pretty shit mood.

I want to like AOB but this is all down to coaching for me.