What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Manly @ 4 Pines Park, Brookvale

Who will win? Round 9: Manly v Wests Tigers

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
True, but watching Gildart one would assume he has never played centre before too.
Haha, probably never had big bopper centres running at him all match, he tries but agree though, he doesn't seem to have worked out for us?

Vic Mackey

Referee
I can’t remember an injury hit season like this before. We get Ken, Simpkin and Stef back, lose Luc and Nofa FMD

And of course it’s the week Turbo comes back. You can’t make this shit up.

We’ll be gritty and stay in it but can’t see where the points come from

We just lack a bit of polish and class out wide to finish teams off,Manly have some strike out wide that will hurt us especially with Turbo back.One thing Manly do well is keep in the fight regardless of the scoreline which will test our boys if they clock off.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I can’t remember an injury hit season like this before. We get Ken, Simpkin and Stef back, lose Luc and Nofa FMD

And of course it’s the week Turbo comes back. You can’t make this shit up.

We’ll be gritty and stay in it but can’t see where the points come from
I’ve lost count over the yrs as to how many gun opposition players have returned against us after a lengthy injury lay-off & had mom games against our mentally fragile team

MasterTiger

Juniors
I’ve lost count over the yrs as to how many gun opposition players have returned against us after a lengthy injury lay-off & had mom games against our mentally fragile team
Please supporters stop feeling sorry for yourselves and inviting excuses anticipating a loss. My expectations are this:

1. When Turbo runs if you get a good shot on him first defender hits low around the knee area.2nd contact chest high. Throughout the game.
2. Remind Manly they are not that good.
3.Play football. Test Manly across the park.
4. Play with the same commitment they have displayed over the last 3 weeks.

Thats it.....do this a bit of luck we MIGHT win.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
The Tigers have put so much energy into this half with things not going thier way ( two players down) I expect Manly will start to run away with this. Not a criticism just a reality.