What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Match Thread] Australia v New Zealand - 25 October 2019

Springs09

Juniors
Only just saw this quote from Baitieri when he pulled out of the France squad:

“Things need to change so that our sport continues to move in the right direction, with seriousness and rigour, because rugby league suffers enormously and not only in our country, but also internationally. "

Amen. At least someone gets it.

Coastbloke

Bench
I hate this, but still watching lol. (The 3 piece feed was excellent btw..
Australia's premier Rugby League team playing in a suburban ground with a non-neutral ref with Ch9's dribblers telling us what a great crowd it is. FU NRL and 9 and FU RLIF..Sorry......IRL for this disgrace. It's mid table NRL intensity as well. I think even the players want to clock off and go to the beach... :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Burns

First Grade
After 14min, Australia are pretty on top. Making 20m+ a set than the Kiwis. Benji shouldn't kick in general play, SJ is way better at the moment.

Burns

First Grade
Game over

NZ have really missed their suspended/injured forwards tonight

Australia will beat Tonga 80-0, and will beat England 3-0 next year with an average margin of victory of 30+

Coastbloke

Bench
I never saw that news story where the Kangaroos visited the Reptile Park in Somersby and bought all the spiders... :thinking::thinking:

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Scoreline doesn't do justice to the domination Australia has in this game. Will expect the game to blow open in the last 20-30 mins due to the heat.

Burns

First Grade
Scoreline doesn't do justice to the domination Australia has in this game. Will expect the game to blow open in the last 20-30 mins due to the heat.
Yeah, feel like i've seen this game 20 times before with Australia and either NZ/England. They were good enough to get back in it, but could see it burst open in last 15min

Or maybe not!

Latest posts