What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

match thread v Panthers

mrpwnd

Bench
FFS...Wright needs to be dropped from 1st grade after this game, its a disgusting effort from someone who got the pick over other reserve players.

wow, coote lost the ball it was a scrum then Coote blew up at theRef and we get a penatly 20 our from the panthers line.

Bugger Forward pass, Ando didn't like the call. Pretty bad call for mine.
Like John Lang said last night, you winge and you get all the calls.

calls like that can change the momentum of a game, thankfully it was close to halftime and shouldn't matter but we would have had 3 more tackles on penriths line.
Halftime
Panthers 22
Eels 12

mrpwnd

Bench
Very dissapointed so far, because I see a team that can win this easy and yet just completely refuse to play properly.

Suitman

Post Whore
First 20 minutes, CRAP. Second 20, slightly better.

You could tell by the body language of both teams in the dressing room before the game that we weren't in for a good start.
Hayne in particular, was very stand off-ish with the other players.
He didn't get involved in the first 20 and we got slaughtered.
As soon as he comes into play and starts taking control out of our halves hands, we are a threat.

Sadly, until we get a first rate half million dollar half back, we will always be sh*te.

Suity

mrpwnd

Bench
Honestly thats just dead set embarassing, that our fullback needs to do all the work in the halves for us to do anything.

Bugger Forward pass, Ando didn't like the call. Pretty bad call for mine.
Like John Lang said last night, you winge and you get all the calls.

Ando's the one who should be f**king well blowing up!! :x

Suity
Yeah but coming in with 2 late tries he needs to keep it upbeat so the players believe they can go on with it, berate them now and they play liked busted arses like they did in the 1st 20mins

PARRA_FAN

Coach
For Hayne to play like halfback and front row forward, tells you how pathetic the rest of the team is doing. Hayne doesnt have to do everything but atm he's our go to man. Mortimer is doing very little at halfback, he should go back to 5/8 or Wenty. At least we're only 10 points behind, have to be the team to score next.

mrpwnd

Bench
The workload Haynes going through atm...I never thought i'd say this EVER...But its well beyond his pricetag-_-