What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mate, If we don't shit all over South next week, I'll spew!!

NZ Magpie

Juniors
Hey Gobbso. At least there will be two Western Suburbs Magpies supporters at the Cowboys game.

That is the game I targeted to go to Sydney and watch.

You are right, Wests made me support Rugby League. The "funny" thing was, my very first Rugby League game was at Redfern against Souths (obviously) in 1954. I was only a little guy then, but there was something about the Black and White jersey.
I have been an ardent Wests Tigers supporter ever since.

I want to be burnt (cremated) in my Black jersey with the 2 White stripes, the Number 7 and the 'plastic' Magpie on the chest.

My first ‘date’ with my now wife of nearly 34 years was to a Western Suburbs game at Lidcombe.

The Faith is S T R O N G.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
NZ Magpie said:
I want to be burnt (cremated) in my Black jersey with the 2 White stripes, the Number 7 and the 'plastic' Magpie on the chest.

I'm sure Gobbs has a good mate who would be able to brand you ;-)

NZ Magpie said:
My first ‘date’ with my now wife of nearly 34 years was to a Western Suburbs game at Lidcombe.

The Faith is S T R O N G.

Sounds just like Brook and myself :lol: :lol:

Except for it was at a Balmain game and at Leichhardt :lol: :lol: