What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Adamson appreciation thread

Timbo

Staff member
Well big Matty's gone for the season, his final season, and I thought I should just post this to give a big thankyou to the big man.

He had incredibly big shoes to fill, stepping into the boots of Ruben, but he's filled them admirably. With him on the field, we looked as potent as we did with Rubes last year.

So thanks Matt, you did the lime green proud, only wish we could've given you a better send off.

Mulch

Juniors
Yes, I agree with you. Matty Adamson was great for us. Really good buy of the Raiders behalf. Pity his season ended this way.

whatwhat

Juniors
IM glad i was there yesterday to witness his last ever game, for years now he has been a great player who has shown more than enough passion this year for the green.

Thanks Matt.

Raider_69

Post Whore
thanks for the memories matt
champion bloke and champion player
good luck with your future endevours mate

aussies1st

Staff member
Great season Matt you gave our young forwards tips on what to do. Good luck for the future

sydraider

First Grade
Thanks Matt, you did not deserve this exit.
much appreciated contribution, good luck with all your future endeavours.
Hopefully, you might come back some day and play a role within the club.
You were only here a season but it felt like you were green through and through!

Macko8

Juniors
good luck matty...only wish you could of stayed for another year. type of player whose effort is 110% in every game. you did more than full the shoes of ruben (thats taking nothing away from wiki).

thickos

First Grade
Matty Adamson... what a champ. Not only did you soften the blow of losing one of the great Raiders in Ruben Wiki, you brought your own dynamic and character to the team.

Thanks for really throwing yourself into the Raiders at every level, from giving your all on the field to doing so much to promote the club off it.

The pundits didn't think you'd be able to cut it on your return from the UK - mate you've been our best forward and one of the most damaging in the comp. Age can't overshadow class.

Good luck in France, thanks for being part of the Green Machine for the past 12 months. It's been a pleasure. :clap:

raidar

Juniors
It was really crappy to see his career end like that. But he has been very good for the Raiders this year. Thanks champ.