What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Bickerstaff's rude head

TheLurker

Juniors
Hey all, just wondering if any of you have Matt Bickerstaff's old profile photo from when he was at the Sharks? I'm having a hard time trying to convince my girlfriend that someone has a rougher head than what I do, so any help would be appreciated

Cheers,
TheLurker

Dread

Juniors
Its no profile pic... but I think it'll get the point across.

BickerstaffM204052351.jpg

Thomo.

First Grade
his head is not as ugly as some others. as fizman mentioned ryan cross. anthony minichello:lol:

TheLurker

Juniors
Snoop Shark said:
Geez lurker ive seen ruder heads then matty's. Whats he done to u!

Yeah to be honest it's not quite as rough as what I remember.. it's disappointing! I've got nothing against the bloke or anything, for all I know he could be picking up like nothing else! Just looks like he's about to go on a rampage and mass murder. But good luck to him I guess! ;-)

Oh, and you guys have forgotten Scott Minto. In his latest profile picture he looks like he's wearing lipstick. I wonder what he'd look like as a girl..

Shark

Bench
Mate, I love the bloke but if Matty Rogers doesn't have the most f**ked up head in footy (of ANY code!) then I'm not here.

Admittedly, he's had some help along the way. Did you guys know that ever since Ainscock smashed his nose in the '99 semi, he's only been able to breath out of one nostril? Had an operation recently to fix it...then got smashed again on Friday night. I guess he's just not supposed to have a nose, full stop.

White Poiner

Coach
It was because he stuck his tounge out at ainscock when matty scored a try... Next hit up.. Huge hit on the head...

BTW Beattie is quite bad!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Now all jokes aside i know she is a champ and is doing our GREAT country proud but in the fair dinkum department has anyone seen that Jessica Shipper's head? Hmmmmm

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Snoop Shark said:
Now all jokes aside i know she is a champ and is doing our GREAT country proud but in the fair dinkum department has anyone seen that Jessica Shipper's head? Hmmmmm

Yeah. The shaved eyebrows does NOT contribute to any form of good look.

Latest posts