What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt O'Neills Article

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
"Canterbury is like a Mushroom. The more you crush it, the more powerful and stronger it will re-emerge."

What a strange analogy. lol

Is it just me or is it really hard to read that bloke's articles. He seems like someone who really has no passion and he's trying to convince everyone that he does.

And really, there are 100 people at LU who could write that bloke into the turf. He's bloody awful.

I agree.

I've written a couple of article that have been posted on LU.

I only write articles when Im p*ssed off, otherwise Im not passionate anough about a subject to put the effort in.

Now if I had a whole web site that needed articles written every day....maybe that would be different. The problem is, at RLeague I dont see any "Home Runs" being hit no matter how big an issue is.

nickdraperfto

Juniors
Maybe he is writing the articles through his love for the game and most notably the bulldogs. I didn't know he was a trained journalist, is he?

However, he does show bias towards the bulldogs and tells all 'his' views (but dont all journalists)...but dont know how you can say he aint passionate. I would summarise his articles as being too passionate!Ultimately, he has to be more neutral and remove the presence of his love of 'his' club from the articles he writes.

[furrycat]

Coach
I have no objection to him being passionate for the Bulldogs, I am just as passionate. But when he makes comments about a person who has not been proven a liar (and provokably when a person views the article who was on the case), it is no longer acceptable.

Matt M

Juniors
This guy is an absolute nut. He just writes about how the whole world are against the Bulldogs and their supporters.