What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Orford has come in

antonius

Coach
Amongst all this story telling about Finch got it because of his combo with Freddy I'd like to ask "How did Freddy get picked in front of the MOM in the City/Country game Scott Hill in the first place "Who for one thing wasn't retired from rep Footy, has been in top form all year, and as stated was the best player in the City/Country game that Potato head told us all "Is a serious trial for fringe SOO places" Couple that with the fact that if combos are so important, why wasn't Hill selected to resume his Combo with Kimmorely in the first place. The whole thing smells, sorry to all you Gooster fans but it does. Goulds' preferences and desire to be the all commanding SOO guru have turned the game into a farce.

astrogirl

First Grade
The selections have been a little contentious with Kidley as 18th man for SOO 1 and Hornby at fullback so SOO 1 only to be dropped for Minichiello.

I'm not sure if I agree that there's anything fishy going on re Hill though - I am happy with the explanation that he didn't play for his club the weekend prior to the announcement of the team.

antonius

Coach
Kaz said:
I bet QLD would have preferred Kidley playing on Wednesday.
There's another farce 18th man to 118th in a fortnight!!! By the way anyone heard of Brent Sherwin??? Hey Phil......Phil.......you listening Phil. Get your head out of Freddys arse and answer me. :shock: :shock:

Kaz

junior
antonius said:
Kaz said:
I bet QLD would have preferred Kidley playing on Wednesday.
There's another farce 18th man to 118th in a fortnight!!! By the way anyone heard of Brent Sherwin??? Hey Phil......Phil.......you listening Phil. Get your head out of Freddys arse and answer me. :shock: :shock:

Sherwin has been sh!te lately.

Kidley hasn't been setting the League world on fire.

Not since the Broncos game.

antonius

Coach
Sherwin looked ok to me when they (Dogs) gave it to the Finch inspired Goosters the other week. I hope Finches form is as good as Kidleys has been since Gould put the golden touch on him two weeks ago after SOO2, we might be in with a chance of only getting beat by 20 instead of 50.

Latest posts