What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Utai

alien

Referee
I think he'll be in NSW Cup for most of the year and he is only on a second-tier contract anyway. Maybe Sheens and Folkes expect him to get fitter as the season goes by and he actually could be handy if we get some injuries to our wingers or centres.

westie

Bench
At least it's fairly safe to assume if he gets the football he'll try to score instead of cutting back inside at 5kph. All this without Farah showing him where to go too.

Unfortunately there are dogs taller than this fellow.

Ninja

Juniors
Expect 7000 bombs to his wing. Easy points.

Why do we have a token mong every fkn year

God-King Dean

Immortal
Who remembers years ago when he made a kick return against us and singled out our smallest player in Lincoln Withers.. he put his foot down and ran sraight at him and withers absoulutely f**king smashed him lol.

I remember that. One of my favourite tackles of all time. He drove him back about 5 minutes. Was awesome seeing two midget bulls running at each other.