What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Utai

simon says

First Grade
Whaddya reckon punters......

He is off contact,on peanuts at the dogs,and playing in reserve grade.Ive seen all his games this year,and while he hasnt scored many tries,I cant believe they have dropped such an awesome attacking weapon so Lolesi can stay in first grade(and Harris of course).

I know we are lookin for big boppers,but I reckon 150k might just snag us an international winger for next year.And we are a bit low on top shelf wingers,should we drop him a line??????/

innsaneink

Referee
He's a maggott and bad news....Sheens wouldn't have a bar of him I reckon.
Putting aside personalities I'd like a player of his calibre, though on the wings were doin OK I think.
I laughed when I heard he'd been dropped...he deserves more than that.

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
I'm with my mate ink!!!

The legitimate mail on Utai is not good at all!!!

And simon - don't forget it is not just the dogs that have dropped him - it is also Daniel Anderson who publicly questioned his attitude - professionalism and commitment!!

He has talent - but "maggot" is an appropriate description of him as a person!!!

On the same basis - while his is undoubtedly talented - I'd give Thurston a miss if he hits the open market!!!

simon says

First Grade
Ok then.Lets just get 17 squeaky clean guys with great images.

I dont suppose it matters if they can play or not.

We could get 17 priests,or stay with the duds we have right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vicious

Bench
He is a maggott and bad news but i`d take the risk and go all out to sign him as he`s all class!I can`t believe he`s in reserve grade and I can`t believe he wasn`t chosen for the Kiwis!
One of if not the best winger in the comp for mine and i`m not a big fan of Kiwis!

tiger_nick

Bench
I think he will leave.. Folks isn't the easiest coach to get on with. I think he will go to whoever bids the most but also will want to go to a top team. If we perform this year we will be a chance. He nearly came too us two years ago after we offered him a lot more than Canterbury but stayed cause he wanted to be in a top team. I'd sign him in a flash same with Toopi I don't care if they are undisciplined, get them in a new environment and they will be greatfull for the change. Imagine 4.Toopi 5.Utai I know its a dream and I'm reading way too much intoo this but how goood would it be!

Phillips

Referee
simon says said:
Whaddya reckon punters......

He is off contact,on peanuts at the dogs,and playing in reserve grade.Ive seen all his games this year,and while he hasnt scored many tries,I cant believe they have dropped such an awesome attacking weapon so Lolesi can stay in first grade(and Harris of course).

I know we are lookin for big boppers,but I reckon 150k might just snag us an international winger for next year.And we are a bit low on top shelf wingers,should we drop him a line??????/

he would be a good buy for the tigers......but im hoping he comes to parra ;-)

braz

Juniors
tiger_nick said:
I think he will leave.. Folks isn't the easiest coach to get on with. I think he will go to whoever bids the most but also will want to go to a top team. If we perform this year we will be a chance. He nearly came too us two years ago after we offered him a lot more than Canterbury but stayed cause he wanted to be in a top team. I'd sign him in a flash same with Toopi I don't care if they are undisciplined, get them in a new environment and they will be greatfull for the change. Imagine 4.Toopi 5.Utai I know its a dream and I'm reading way too much intoo this but how goood would it be!

weren't we chasing him the year before they got busted for the salary cap breaches? i doubt he stayed at the dogs for less money then mate :lol:

Gobbso

Juniors
And those people who reckon Manu had an attitude problem? Utai makes Willie look like a Straight A Student :roll: Although i'd love an attacking weapon like Utai, i'd rather he stay a Dog 'literally' :lol:

Magpie

Juniors
The Neil's were Bears? Coulda sworn they were Benno's boys big fulla.
I could be wrong ( & not for the first time!) but im pretty sure they were...

btw,your absence at St Marys was noted..............

innsaneink

Referee
Magpie said:
The Neil's were Bears? Coulda sworn they were Benno's boys big fulla.
I could be wrong ( & not for the first time!) but im pretty sure they were...

btw,your absence at St Marys was noted..............

I think they were from berala bears...definitely not Bens.

The Bears were OK...its the Diggers you had to watch, always a stink at fulltime.

brook

First Grade
simon says said:
Ok then.Lets just get 17 squeaky clean guys with great images.

I dont suppose it matters if they can play or not.

We could get 17 priests,or stay with the duds we have right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would it be better to go back to the bad old days when we were in the papers every second day because of our players misbehaving?

If half of what I've heard about utai is true he's bad news

Latest posts