What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matterson

Wittenberg

Juniors
Gee I'm so surprised that a player discussed on this form isn't coming to us. Basically at the moment no one will come and we supposedly have no money and are happy to show the door to Luc and Dufty but keep Lafai and co. We have become a laughing stock.....sorry, we are a laughing stock.

Gareth67

First Grade
Our ceo couldn’t organise a naughty in a brothel even if the club owned it!

Millward just not up to the job! It's a MESS

Yep got agree Possm :rolleyes:. we should have him say 700K a year, Mitchell at 1.2 a year, SBW at 1.6m a year, Holmes at 1.1 a year and a combo of Aitken/ Lafai 600K a year all locked up long term until 2025.
If I was Recruitment boss I would make it happen even if we had to cheat the cap.

Awe - you guys !

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I’d rather Leiluia anyway.
For the future I’d rather Leilua, but if we had the squad ready to contest top 4 in 2020 I would do a straight swap, as Matterson right at this point and probably for the next 2 years at least is probably ahead of Leilua. Thankfully we are not challenging for the 4 next year so we can develop Leilua and some what comes of him.

Latest posts