What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Bell

lainey

Juniors
He always look alright to me...League Legend, you just haven't a clue honey....;-)

Fibroman

First Grade
I've heard he's hung like a half sucked tic tac, so do the dreamy blue eyes count for anything?

lainey

Juniors
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight....the eye's a just a bonus..;-)

Fibroman

First Grade
Built like Tarzan. Plays like Jane. Who cares about his eyes and fricken complexion?

lainey

Juniors
Us girls do, just like you boys drool over the cheergirls and the size of their racks....

Fibroman

First Grade
I don't even bat an eyelid at the cheergirls. Give me a wealty 76 year old with heart problems anyday.

murraymob

Coach
I don't even bat an eyelid at the cheergirls. Give me a wealty 76 year old with heart problems anyday.
Fibro mate you have to stop hanging around those nursing homes .Think of the example you are setting for your son pantha boy.Besides no matter how good you are they will forget in a few days anyway :lol::lol:

murraymob

Coach
mathew bells stats for the game
positives from game
meters gained .........80
runs made...............10
average per run ........8
tackles....................35
line breaks................0

negatives from game
missed tackles..............1
errors.........................1
penaltys against............0

not bad stats .As i have stated many times Bell is a work in progress and is improving
tackle breaks............0

Fibroman

First Grade
Actually, I think Bell has improved this year, but his rate of improvement will not match the improvement by the slammer and bindi and it will be ding dong out to Windsor in 2009.