What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Lodge

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Genuine question.
Has Lodge ever actually completed a contract?
No. Fired from Tigers, released early from Broncos and us.

His wiki page now says he plays for the Dragons. And the Telegraph says he's bought a house on the northern beaches. Whoever gets him, I wish them all the best - because he's vermin. He'd go well in a premiership side, but consistently exhibits he has no moral fibre and doesn't want to play for anyone when the going gets tough.

JJ

Immortal
But that was well known when we signed him…. Reap what you sew and all

Scott

Bench
Just seen on NRL 360 that we paid him out $700K next year! I'm speechless!!

Lodge has won Lotto. What is happening?

Scott

Bench
Something is going on. I smell a rat. Wouldn't be surprised if Peter O'Sullivan is involved in this. It stinks.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Something fishy goes on here

plenty-of-fish-in-the-sea-61088-1.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Then again I have been in a situation where we wanted a partner gone, so had to pay him out, just to go.

And it was worth it, I wonder who he pissed off.

Tongue

Juniors
Was his contract next year a player option? Given he already stated he wasn’t coming to NZ, why would they pay out his option he wasn’t taking?

WellsNZ

Juniors
This really is the lowest I have ever felt as a Warriors fan. The club is an absolute f**king disaster on the field, in the coaches box, and behind the scenes.

If this whole we are paying him for next year shit is true then the NRL needs to investigate how the f**k that has happened because it's clearly dodgy as f**k and if it means they find dirt on us then tough shit

Last edited: