What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May 9 SCG Test...

herbert henry1908 said:
I operate a bottleshop , and judging off what bundy have done in the past it will be the same but made with cheaper materials.

My guess is it will be not much heavier than t-shirt material.

Im going to get one from my Diageo rep ( distributers of bundy rum) , I'll let eveyone know what its like when i have it.

my bundy rep gave me one of these jerseys that they are giving away and I can confirm they are the Genuine article!

these jerseys sell for $150 , so its a pretty awesome way of getting one.

deluded pom?

Coach
herbert henry1908 said:
my bundy rep gave me one of these jerseys that they are giving away and I can confirm they are the Genuine article!

You would say that though wouldn't you? ;-) How much profit on a bottle of Bundy? ;-)

DJH

Juniors
I work for Classic Sportswear and trust me it is not the genuine article. They are a good replica but they are some distinct differences

DJH said:
I work for Classic Sportswear and trust me it is not the genuine article. They are a good replica but they are some distinct differences

Like what ? unless the one he gave me wasnt the one they are giving away. It sure looks like the genuine article.

DJH

Juniors
The Electric Horseman said:
Is it the badges? Does it have the map of Aus badge or the ARL badge?

This is a big difference. It has the ARL badge and not the map. It also doesn't have a locker label, stone wash and it has a bundy logo on the back and long sleeves not short. Both the Bundy jersey and authentic replica are great jerseys and it will be great to see a lot of people wearing them at the test match.

Coastbloke

Bench
Does anyone know if it's definately NRL players only for the Kiwis...??

Will Stephen Kearny and Bennett approach ESL clubs..??

With Benji and Kirsnan out, and know possible Hooker Isaac Luke probaly out for 4 weeks, the Kiwis look to be in trouble and the only Test before the WC looks like it could a bloody repeat of Wellington...

Surely it's in the games best interests to bring Kiwi ESL players out for this Test..

bazza

Immortal
Coastbloke said:
Does anyone know if it's definately NRL players only for the Kiwis...??

Will Stephen Kearny and Bennett approach ESL clubs..??

With Benji and Kirsnan out, and know possible Hooker Isaac Luke probaly out for 4 weeks, the Kiwis look to be in trouble and the only Test before the WC looks like it could a bloody repeat of Wellington...

Surely it's in the games best interests to bring Kiwi ESL players out for this Test..

I think there is a challenge cup round on at the same time so I think it depends what super league teams are still in and who they are playing as to whether they will release their players

Latest posts