What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mccullough , gotta go

mickeylane

Bench
With Brandon Smith coming to Roosters in 2023 surely Verrells has to be targeted....if not Hunt to Hooker FFS for his last year while Muhleisen gets going by 2024

possm

Coach
I like the current halves pairing of Hunt and Bird however, I believe a pairing of Amone at half and Bird at five-eighth would release Hunt to play at 9. For me this is much closer to our best possible spine. Just add a durable and more experienced Sloan at fullback and I'd say you have our best possible spine given the players in our top 30. Yes Sullivan is in that mix but should only be considered when questions about his durability are known.

denis preston

First Grade
Hope so BLM ! Just what we need. McColloch's service yesterday was very slow and enabled the Rorters to be on top of us in defence and his runs from DH very pedestrian. Everyone can see this except the coaches. What are they thinking ?

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
Hope so BLM ! Just what we need. McColloch's service yesterday was very slow and enabled the Rorters to be on top of us in defence and his runs from Fake very pedestrian. Everyone can see this except the coaches. What are they thinking ?
Yesterday was my first live game for the year. The lack of speed is much more pronounced in person than on TV.

BLM01

First Grade
Hope so BLM ! Just what we need. McColloch's service yesterday was very slow and enabled the Rorters to be on top of us in defence and his runs from Fake very pedestrian. Everyone can see this except the coaches. What are they thinking ?
yes maybe, but the plan is not to play him 80 anymore but yesterday he had to due to injury.
Everyone was basically slow and fatigued in the last 20 minutes. No penalties, no 6 agains, offisde, slow held calls, no leg ups coming from our own end. We all did well considering
What was surprising as was against Newcastle minimal dropped ball