What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McDermot on the brink at Leeds.

roughyedspud

Coach
Its not the coaches fault though i don't think...with no peacock or kylie upfront or kev pulling the strings..leeds have no drive or organisation..

They need a 10,8,9,7 & 6 at least

spinnerhowland

Juniors
Having the opportunity in seeing the Rhinos during a few pre-season camps, there was a change noticed this year here in FLA. And how could there no be! 3 of the top players the team had ever had were gone. You expect a change with that.
But I can tell you that the culture Mac brings has not changed.
If you take a look and the scores they won by last year, and then the scores this season (the last game out of course), things are not that far away. I imagine it is the lower amount of playing skill/talent that has been the difference in the points differential. And you need to look at the injury list as well.
I don't things are as dire as some would have you believe.

JasonE

Bench
Having the opportunity in seeing the Rhinos during a few pre-season camps, there was a change noticed this year here in FLA. And how could there no be! 3 of the top players the team had ever had were gone. You expect a change with that.
But I can tell you that the culture Mac brings has not changed.
If you take a look and the scores they won by last year, and then the scores this season (the last game out of course), things are not that far away. I imagine it is the lower amount of playing skill/talent that has been the difference in the points differential. And you need to look at the injury list as well.
I don't things are as dire as some would have you believe.

I do agree to an extent, I think Brian has made some baffling selections but apart from that the injury toll has been a genuine factor.
He needs to get Sutcliffe back to 6 and persevere with him because he is class and will only get better.

I have heard some bullshit decisions in my time but this man won the Challenge Cup and Superleague title in 2015. Leeds are deadset having a laugh.

Latest posts